Campaign 3 Week 2 Strategy
Looks like we have better access to task data again. This week, save your Daily Delve Sigils (S2), 2 Event Keys (B10), 1 Vault Key (B8), the Dungeon (G1, S9, B4) and the Adventure Board (S3).
The Gold tasks can really be done at any time. I recommend waiting at least until B4, and possibly S3. I’m leaving them last.
- Start a Level 30+ Daily Delve (S2) using Giant’s Banner (BB) for 4 wins (B1) and then Titan class for 4 wins (B2). You can also do the Delves during Tuesday’s event, in which case, you’ll need to find other battles for B1-2.
- Win 4 times in Ranked PvP (B3), simultaneously earning 1,000 Gold from PvP (S1).
- Get 13 Blue kills (B4), starting with Monday’s Blue Dungeon, then returning to your unfinished Delve.
- Get 4 wins in a single Arena run (B5).
- Complete 3 Delves at Level 30+ (S2), including 4 wins with an Axe weapon (B6).
- Go to the Adventure Board and use a Stormheim team for 15 wins (S3). With a Blue storm, you should be able to match 90 Blue gems (B7) pretty quickly.
- Use a Vault Key to kill a Treasure Gnome (B8), using your usual Vault team.
- Earn 5 Glory in PvP (B9), ideally with a Blue storm Stormheim team, if you can. Keep an eye out for Hyndla Frostcrown kills (G1).
- Open 2 Event Chests (B10).
- Kill Hyndla Frostcrown 5 times (G1), either in the World Event, PvP, or Stormheim Explore.
- Explore Stormheim 5 times at D2+ (G2)
- Craft 3 Blue Summoning Stones (S4).
To help out other players, I recommend setting a 4x Hyndla Frostcrown team: [6507,6507,6507,6507,3066,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,14033] If you don’t have that many Hyndlas, I would suggest Glory Gnome or Doom of Ice, or even Peasant.