⭐️⭐️⭐️ Intrim 2 (ranked 7th) is Recruiting, spots available! - Bracket 1/2 Guild Wars, completes all guild tasks, 40k seals, and 12-15 LTs every week. Looking for players who can do 300t/500k/1500 seals/30 GW battles weekly - join us today! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Good afternoon folks -

On the heels of our 5th GW win, we are looking for an additional player or two to join Intrim. If you are looking for a change, want to compete for the GW crown every week, and can put up a 900-1000t trophies regularly, we’d love to hear from you.

We are a group of 4 guilds that support and team build together, including 60 players in bracket 1. This is one of the best groups to be part of, if you are interested, PM @Saluki or myself.

We have a spot for this coming week of GW but are also looking for folks beyond this evening.

Happy gemming,

Cheers,
MerXian

2 Likes

Just wanted to congratulate literally everyone in the Intrim Family!

Every guild won its bracket!

Welcome back to Bracket 1 Intrim II!

4 Likes

Bump as we’re looking for strong player both in trophy and GW. Apply here or PM MerXian or Saluki. Thank you.

One of our long time member has decided to leave the game today so we have an open spot. Read first post for reqs and apply here or through PM if you’re interested to join.

ZK

Intrim 2 is looking for another member! We offer:

• Bracket 1 guild wars rewards
  • All tasks for the week, at the ready for you to join
  • Constant full guild bonuses
  • A free puppy!
  • a LINE chat full of strategy discussions and great people, and also @DoubleTexasT
  • Opportunity for advancement to I1, which is how this slot was freed up in the first place
  • Me, as your guild leader!

In return, we ask for:

• 300/500k/1500 reqs
  • Full 30 GW battles played per week
  • Sentinels up to 3-3-3-3
  • Somewhat active and responsive in either guild or LINE chat

Hoping to fill this slot by the end of the day! If you are interested, please send me a PM! Also,

JOIN INTRIM 2.

Did we mention the puppy?

3 Likes

Looking for 2 more today and tomorrow! If you left this topic blushing like a nervous debutante last time, please, stay and dance! Who knows when the next Ball will be, and you’ll never find a finer suitor!

JOIN INTRIM 2.

I’m not taking this metaphor any farther. It’s like, already weird.

EDIT PS: I would be remiss if I didn’t mention- last week saw our highest trophy count since March, and a Guild Wars performance worthy of 400 gems! So put up that hair, lace up those shoes, and yeah I’m so done with this metaphor.

4 Likes

i want to join invite code GODLEO_BKUR can do more 700 troop per week nick in game GoDLeo.

1 Like

Currently scouting out new members to fill the shoes of a couple vets who must have been tired of winning all the time or something. We’re looking to strike back into Bracket 1 with a vengeance, but we need a couple of good fighters to fill out our ranks! This is your chance to shimmy in and rub elbows with some of the greatest players on the forums and in the game- act now!

JOIN INTRIM 2.

Because cutting through Bracket 2 like a hot knife through butter wouldn’t be as fun without you.

Still looking for one for Intrim 2. Contact @Zuboki if interested

Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian friends and fellow players -

We are looking for 1-2 players to join the Intrim family of guilds, here Intrim III, our mid tier guild. The reqs are 150t/150k/1250 seals/30 GW battles per week. This is a super friendly group who have moved from bracket 50 to bracket 7 since the start of GW. It is a casual guild, where it is more about being active and supporting one another than about heavy pressure to perform at a high level.

This is a perfect landing spots for ambitious players who are levelling up quickly and who have desire to move to a top 10 guild eventually (we promote a lot between Intrim III and Intrim II, the 9th ranked guild on PC/Mobile). Or it is also a nice spot for those who have been playing a while, but are looking to join a great community in the form of a Line channel shared with members from all 4 Intrim guilds.

Intrim III gets 40k seals, completes most tasks, and is the next guild you should join,

If interested, PM me or @Saluki this week and you could join use ahead of GW next week.

Have a great Monday,
MerXian

Good afternoon/evening folks -

Intrim II has 3 spots open for this week. We are looking for people who want to join a friendly group of players to get the most of GoW. The guild finishes in top 10 in trophies, completes many LTs every week, and just as importantly, competes in bracket 1 of GW, thus assuring a 300-400 gems payout.

The requirements are not substantial, but this is a competitive guild, so a great place for ambitious players on the rise, or for a group of friends looking for a change of pace.

If you are interested, you can send a PM to @Zuboki @Saluki or myself.

Happy gemming everyone

1 Like

Good evening fellow players -

Intrim III is looking for three players heading into Monday. I3 is a guild that has moved from bracket 50 to bracket 4 since the beginning of GW. They are looking for players who like to participate in a competitive GW experience, while having moderate reqs otherwise, at 150t/150k/1500seals per week.

If you (or you and your friends) are looking for a change, want to join the most successful family of guilds in the game, an incredibly friendly and supportive group, tell us a little bit about yourself in this thread or send me a PM.

Happy gemming everyone!

1 Like

Two lovely people have decided to join Intrim III, we are still looking for one more for tomorrow heading into the new GW week.

If you are interested, don’t hesitate to leave your information here, or contact me by PM.

Have a lovely Sunday to one and all.

Good evening folks -

We have one spot open in Intrim II. They are in bracket 1 of GW, finished 6th last week (good for 400 gems reward). Looking for a player who can do 300t/500k/1500 seals and is interested in competing in the top bracket of GW.

If that person is you, we have a spot open right away, in time to participate in GW this week. You can contact @Zuboki and myself by PM.

Join the Intrim family today, a fantastic group of friendly and supportive players!

Hello, i’m interested to join you, i’ve got discord, and we can speak about that :slight_smile: See ya

Good evening folks -

We have two spot open in Intrim II. They are in bracket 1 of GW, finished 6th four weeks in a row now in bracket 1 (good for 400 gems reward every week). Looking for players who can do 300t/500k/1500 seals and are interested in competing in the top bracket of GW.

This is a chance to join Intrim family, an incredibly friendly and supportive group of players. We do a significant amount of team building every week, as showcased by two guilds in bracket 1, and our sister guild Intrim III now in bracket 5.

If you are interested, you can contact @Zuboki and myself by PM or by replying to this thread.

Join us ahead of the new GW week!

1 Like

1 spot filled, 1 spot left to join I2.

Bracket 1 team, finishes all tasks and LTs every week, 40k seals, and gets 300-400 gems from GW rewards weekly. Looking for one friendly player to join our group.

If you are interested, feel encourage to contact @Zuboki or myself by PM or by replying to this thread.

Happy Gemming!

3 Likes

Good evening -

As the title says, we are looking for two friendly players to join Intrim III this coming Monday, Dec 3rd.

This is a fantastic group of players, who this week broke into the top 100 in trophies, and have climbed to bracket 4 of GW. This guild is part of the Intrim family of guilds, our mid-tier guild, perfect for those looking for moderate reqs, while receiving significant rewards and a competitive GW experience.

I3 shares Line channels with the other 4 guilds from Intrim, giving you access to some of the most experienced and best players in this game. It is a great group that supports and encourages each other. We are a family guild with many husbands-wives, mothers-sons, brothers, etc playing together. As well being an international guild with members from all but one continent.

If you are interested in joining Intrim III, reply to this thread or send us a PM, letting us know a little bit about yourself.

Happy gemming everyone!!

Intrim III is now ranked 97th…gone up two more ranks.

Would really like to have some one from Antarctica join. So if there is anyone down there on a research mission or something and killing the long lonely off hours by playing Gems, we would love to have you.

4 Likes