⭐️⭐️⭐️ Intrim 2 (ranked 7th) is Recruiting, spots available! - Bracket 1/2 Guild Wars, completes all guild tasks, 40k seals, and 12-15 LTs every week. Looking for players who can do 300t/500k/1500 seals/30 GW battles weekly - join us today! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Hey, this is Zuboki reporting from I2 where we have 28 witty, attractive, successful people and two empty slots. I’m not saying that you, dear reader, are the hero we’re looking for to rally around and give that final push we need to get to bracket 1 in Guild Wars, nor would I go ahead and presume our shared LINE chat full of witty banter, team synergy discussion, live-game by-the-play assistance available at all hours of the day (thanks @Namour) is at all your cup of tea.

BUT

If you’d like to join the ranks of us esteemed Twoosiers (It’s like Hoosiers, only with 2 because we’re… actually, nevermind, no one has ever called themselves that anyway); to race, strategize, lollygag, and win alongside us; to have a chance to make me, the illustrious @Zuboki, act convincingly proud of you; then, and only then

JOIN INTRIM 2.

It’s full of electrolytes.

3 Likes

Rubbish! We’ve got so much rubbish.

Shut it down, guys, let’s all join this guy’s guild. I’m promised a distinct lack of rubbish.

What ~is~ rubbish, by the way? Is rubbish defined as

-All statues over 100
-Jotnar from a legendary task yesterday
-The rewards from a couple weeks now in bracket 2 GW
-The hundreds of thousands of trophies pushing us up to number 7 on the leaderboards
-The casual elitism that comes from knowing you are awesome, which is only verified when some sorry sap tries to snipe your recruits by showing up unarmed to a battle of wits

Any of that? Because if it is, then on second thought, I’m quite fond of our rubbish.

JOIN INTRIM 2.

We are a giant pile of rubbish.

3 Likes

Are l3 or l4 recruiting? I don’t know that I could meet the standards of l2 and def. not l1. I’m just getting started on PC, level 49, though I’ve played a fair bit on PS4. CINDER_14 ( or just CINDER 14) ??

Yes both 3 and 4 are recruiting. I will send you an invite to 4 and when you feel capable of progressing up through the guild you can move up to III or even I or II eventually.

1 Like

Good evening fellow players -

Intrim (ranked 2nd in PC/Mobile) is looking for one player to join our ranks. We are looking for a player who can perform at or slightly below our averages, so who can donate about 1.5mil and do 900t on a weekly basis. We compete in bracket 1 of GW, which we have won in back to back weeks now. Along with weekly GW rewards, you can expect us to complete between 30 and 35 legendary tasks every week.

The appeal of our guild is both the competitive environment and the incredibly friendly and supportive environment. We use Line for all four Intrim guilds to stay in touch, communicate, plan GW every week, and support each other. Joining us is joining 119 other players from all around the world and all different levels, enjoying the game together. The social side makes this game all the more fun.

If you are interested in trying out the competition in bracket 1 of GW, and joining a select group of players who are currently in Intrim, PM me or @Saluki and tell us a bit about yourself.

These spots dont come up very often since we do most of our recruiting from Intrim II. So take advantage while it is available.

All the best to everyone now that Astral week is almost over.

Choo choo!
MerXian

3 Likes

Intrim III is looking for one active player who wants to join Intrim III. We’re looking for a player who can do 150t/150k/1000 seals/ and participate in GW. We treat GW casually, meaning we expect everyone to complete their battles by the end of the week, but we dont hassle over performance. Everyone just does the best they can.

We reach 40K seals every week, so you can open the best guild chests on Sunday, and are currently ranked 160 and climbing, We do our team building and keep in touch through Line with all the other Intrim guilds.

If you are interested, let us know here or in PM.

Cheers,
MerXian

1 Like

Hey man! Would love to have you!

N8WACHT is free for invite, thnx! :slight_smile:

Ok cool, can you hit me up on LINE?

Youll need it to be able to communicate with us.

Once you get it set up add salukij as a friend and Ill add you to the group

Looked everywhere, but now I understand. Installing the app right now

Good, I would like to join your clan … I am level 461, I have all the cards most are level 20, I do 1500 seals / 300k gold / 400 trophies.
My invitation code is KOUTA 777

Check your PMs Kouta

Happy Sunday night, comrades, I’m still Zuboki and I’d still like you to join I2. As I sat back this afternoon, high on the ego spike of earning paragon yet again for next week, the discovery of a deserter sobered me up. Straight to the heart, he was the last guy I had recruited! Already, I feel the rumours and judgements of others rain down upon me…

Etc, etc, so on and so forth. I quite obviously can’t have this happening, so I implore you, dear reader to

JOIN INTRIM 2

…and help me save a little face. If you’re better than that last guy, I may even grow to be proud of you.

3 Likes

For the record, I am guildmate #26 in the above exchange.

AND YOU COULD BE #29!!

1 Like

Saluki I pm’d you about available spot.

I have left my guild now if yall are interested. I can exceed all your reqs.

Good evening fellow players -

Intrim (ranked 2nd in PC/Mobile) is looking for one player to join our ranks. We are looking for a player who can perform at or slightly below our averages, so who can donate about 1.5mil and do 900t on a weekly basis. We compete in bracket 1 of GW, which we have won three times in the last four weeks. Along with weekly GW rewards, you can expect us to complete between 30 and 40 legendary tasks every week.

The appeal of our guild is both the competitive environment and the incredibly friendly and supportive environment. We use Line for all four Intrim guilds to stay in touch, communicate, plan GW every week, and support each other. Joining us is joining 119 other players from all around the world and all different levels, enjoying the game together. The social side makes this game all the more fun.

If you are interested in trying out the competition in bracket 1 of GW, and joining a select group of players who are currently in Intrim, PM me or @Saluki and tell us a bit about yourself.

Cheers,
MerXian

1 Like

Saluki promised me a spot in Intrim 2 but i just did some more calculations and i can do 900 trophies and 1.5 million gold and 1500 seals every week. I’m not trying to go over his head or anything but i felt like i should say this. Invite code is LEE.T

I didn’t realize it at the time i was talking with him that i could do Intrim 1’s req’s. Thanks