⭐️⭐️⭐️ Intrim 2 (ranked 7th) is Recruiting, spots available! - Bracket 1/2 Guild Wars, completes all guild tasks, 40k seals, and 12-15 LTs every week. Looking for players who can do 300t/500k/1500 seals/30 GW battles weekly - join us today! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Good evening folks -

Intrim finished 1st in @actreal seasonal rankings and now as we continue our push for 1st overall, and ahead of the forthcoming Guild Wars, we have an opening for someone to join us and help us achieve our goals.

While our min reqs are 300t/1500 seals/500k gold, we are looking for an individual who can far exceeds those mins on a weekly basis. Our members avg 900-1000t/week currently and we’re looking for someone who can keep up with that.

We offer a very active and social guild environment. Our main chat channel is on Line, we also have a Discord channel some of our members use for voice chat. We complete at least two dozen legendary tasks per week, often more.

If you’re interested in a very friendly but also very competitive guild, you can reply to this thread, or better yet, pm @Saluki here on the forums, or reach out to him on Line or Discord under that name.

Have a great week everyone,

Choo Choo!
MerXian

8 Likes

We’re full again.

But other spots will open up eventually. So if you have interest in joining us, you are encouraged to reach out.

Happy GoWing everyone,

MerXian

Good afternoon GoW enthusiasts -

We’re looking for one player to join our guild. We’re looking for someone who wants to join an incredibly friendly (1000s of chat posts every week workshopping teams and supporting one another) and incredibly competitive guild (30 legendary tasks this week). We’ve hit over 30k trophies every week for a month now and intend that to be our new standard. While our minimum reqs are 300t/500k gold/1500 seals, we’re looking for a player who can keep up with our current group’s average production or better, so 900-1000+ trophies every week.

If you’re looking for a change, want to meet some of the best players in the game, then drop @Saluki or I a PM here, or contact us on Line or Discord. We’d love to hear from you.

Happy GoWing everyone,

Cheers,
MerXian

We’re full again.

But spots do open up. So if you’re intrigued at the prospect of joining us, let us know and we’ll be in touch.

Stay safe,
MerXian

Good morning/afternoon/evening fellow players,

Intrim is recruiting one player to join us ahead of the launch of Guild Wars this week. With some of the top players in the game, and with the highest trophy earnings over the last month, over the last season, and soon to be over the last year, we intend on competing for the very top prizes in Guild Wars (1000-1500 gems) each and every week.

Joining us is joining an incredibly friendly group (1000s of chat posts every week workshopping teams and supporting one another) and incredibly generous guild (30 legendary tasks this week alone). While our minimum reqs are 300t/500k gold/1500 seals, we’re looking for a player who can keep up with our current group’s average production or better, so 900-1000+ trophies every week as 30k/week has become our standard as a guild over the last two months.

If you’re looking for a change, want to meet some of the best and friendliest players in the game, then drop @Saluki or I a PM here, or contact us on Line or Discord. We’d love to hear from you.

Happy Gemming everyone,

Cheers,
MerXian

2 Likes

Hi. Are you still recruiting?

Hi Foxette, check your PMs

Sincerely,
MerXian

Hi. Messaged you :blush:

We are full again at the moment.

But always looking for folks interested in joining us.

If you would like a heads up next time a spot opens, send us a PM.

Happy Gemming,
MerXian

Hey all! Just wanted to bump this to raise awareness that Intrim 2 is currently recruiting! As a veteran of Intrim who moved to I2, I can say with sincerity that joining I2 is the fastest way to be part of the best community in the game. Unlike some other segmented guilds, both Intrim and I2 are massively successful. We share a LINE chat and have a lovely, civil, and humorous group of team-builders, stat-trackers, race-organizers, and advice-givers. Message me, @Zuboki, if you are interested in joining us!

2 Likes

Yep, what @Zuboki said.

1 Like

Greetings fellow players -

Intrim is recruiting one more player to join us ahead of the launch of Guild Wars in less than two weeks (we sure hope!). With some of the top players in the game, and finishing first in trophies eight of the last ten weeks, with the highest trophy earnings over the last month, over the last season, and soon to be over the last year, we intend on competing for the very top prizes in Guild Wars (1000-1500 gems) each and every week.

Joining us is joining an incredibly friendly group (1000s of chat posts every week workshopping teams and supporting one another) and incredibly generous guild (40, yes 40 legendary tasks this week alone). While our minimum weekly reqs are 300t/500k gold/1500 seals, we’re looking for a player who can keep up with our current group’s average production or better, so 1000+ trophies every week as 30k/week has become our standard as a guild over the last two months.

If you’re looking for a change, want to meet some of the best and friendliest players in the game, then drop @Saluki or I a PM here, or contact us on Line or Discord. We’d love to hear from you.

Happy Gemming,
Cheers,
MerXian

2 Likes

Grab this one vacant spot quickly. It won’t last very long. :wink:

2 Likes

Greetings fellow players -

Intrim is recruiting two players to join us ahead of the launch of Guild Wars in less than one week (again hopefully!). We had another banner week, racking up 52,216 trophies as per @actreal’s report, the second best week in GoW history!

With some of the top players in the game, and finishing first in trophies eight of the last ten weeks, with the highest trophy earnings over the last month, over the last season, and soon to be over the last year, we intend on competing for the very top prizes in Guild Wars (1000-1500 gems) each and every week.

Joining us is joining an incredibly friendly group (1000s of chat posts every week workshopping teams and supporting one another) and incredibly generous guild (40, yes 40 legendary tasks this week alone). While our minimum weekly reqs are 300t/500k gold/1500 seals, we’re looking for players who can keep up with our current group’s average production or better, so 1000+ trophies or more.

Happy Gemming,
Cheers,
MerXian

1 Like

Hello ca complete lin reqs please sent an invite to Dave_89

We now have one spot remaining.

If you need a change of scenery and are looking to join a guild at the peak of this game, send us a PM.

Cheers,
MerXian

Merx can you PM me please?

Full again.

But always looking for active players who want to join us.

Happy Gemming everyone!

MerXian

Looking to add one more person for next weeks Guild Wars.

Let me or @Merxian know soon.

We’re full again.

But spots may open up in the future. If you are interested in joining Intrim, let us know.

Happy Gemming,
MerXian