Interesting visual bug

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I input “freeze” as a search term

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Input freeze as a search term.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

I just tried and got all the different troop images I expected. Did this happen repeatedly for you? (In any event, this has been mentioned. Is it in the OP of the known issues thread?)

No, once I scrolled down the issue went away, I did not try and reproduce. I just reported it cause it was funny and hopefully the Devs can make something of it when they have enough similar instances of this type of thing occurring.

There’s some odd behavior in that menu, for sure. I didn’t document it, but to corroborate what you are saying with my experience… I had done a search on keyword which resulted in two troops returned (correct). I opened the Filter menu again, erased the keyword and typed “Freeze”. But the two troops stayed there… the “Freeze” troops only appeared when I clicked the Scroll Up button. I suspect there are major glitches like this all over the place that are being stamped out. Simple things like button rollover states don’t work correctly much of the time!