:gem_skull: IMPERVIOUS BASTERDS.[29/30] [2 SPOTS OPEN] Relaxed Stress Free Guild. All tasks finished, Bracket 5 GW. Join the Basterds!

I was in other guild, I’ve already letf. You can invite me

hello im lvl 1100+ atm lookin 4 a top 25 active guild . i easily contribute 900+k /wk max seals by wednesday and around 200-500 trophies, still learning the guild wars aspect . 20-25k player atm , should greatly improve over a few weeks . willin to try any tips to boost score . im guildless atm guys , plz save me from MEG …

1 Like

Bump…Bump…Bump😁

Invite Code ACKMARD_SC4V
Level 241
Amount of Seals you do weekly 1500
Amount of Trophies you tend to do every week 500

1 Like

Invite Code: VILGEFORTZ_LX9U
Level: 459
Amount of Seals weekly: 1500
Amount of Trophies weekly: 500-1000(depending on what is my main focus that week)

I’m currently in another guild but I’d be willing to leave and join you on Sunday(I want to finish the next raid reward with my current guild first) if you choose to accept me. Large amounts of gold weekly are not an issue.

Bump it up

Bump it up

1 Like

Monick, you need to leave your current guild

1 Like

Bump…:gem::gem::gem:

1 Like

hey there. old member would love to come back. is hoop still the leader?

2 Likes

Yes i am :smiley:

Got myself 1211 and another player at over 1100 can both easily complete the requirements

Hi im lvl 239, I think I can hit your requirements. Can I join? DEASEKNUTS_K1NN
Lv 239
150-250 htrophies/week

Hi I’d like to join

Level 1065
Seals 1500
Gold contribution 750
Trophy 300 -400

Invite code is Isildur

1 Like

Bump! Looking for one player. See above for the requirements — we’re looking for level 800+ players, though.

Thanks!

1 Like

ROADWARRIOR_XEFG level 1262 high level guild experience at top 15

1 Like

Got any space

Still looking for a couple of new members. We have a lot of high level players with a lot of knowledge that they love to share while helping.

*This is a guild that likes to have fun, but also likes to compete. We realize it is a GAME, so lets have fun

Plus we are the only guild with its own song… join discord and ask :smiley:

From our members we require using discord for communication and all around fun times :laughing:

Active participation in Guild Wars (30 battles a week) Current bracket 5

Help finish weekly guild events.

1 million Gold (on Monday after reset)

If you want to join, please PM me.

Or click below :smiley: :sagittarius: :gem_doomskull: :

Join the Basterds

4 Likes