:gem_skull: IMPERVIOUS BASTERDS.[29/30] [2 SPOTS OPEN] Relaxed Stress Free Guild. All tasks finished, Bracket 5 GW. Join the Basterds!

Bumping this up so good players will see this in the forum, One of the best guilds in the game needs you. If you have what it takes join up.

Still looking for another. Reply!!

I truly recommend this guild if you want some competition and friendly guild mates!

Join us and see it yourself :slight_smile:

Looking for 1 more. Please message me, or reply hereā€¦

Awesome name! Iā€™d join just because of that if I wasnā€™t already with Intrim.

Just always wanted to let you guys know.

Thanks. Hopefully someone else feels the same :blush:

We are currently looking for 1 member. Message me or reply hereā€¦

2 Likes

invite meā€¦i need a good oneā€¦very active all week long
Carter_50

We are an exciting, friendly guild. Top 25 with a lot of support and benefits. If you are looking for tons of fun, come join us.

2 Likes

Still looking for another. Reply Here!!!

Still looking, message me, or reply hereā€¦

looking to join. I can do the weekly seals requirement and Guild Wars participation, not quite there on the Gold or Trophies, but I usually get around 250 trophies a week. I am still building my kingdom levels, but working on it! Level 576.

Still looking for one more. Message me, or leave a reply hereā€¦

2 Likes

Hoop are you still looking?

What form of communication do you use for the guild? i.e. Discord, Line, etc.

Is there a spot open? Active member level 738. 1500seals/wkly 300k-700k gold contributed wkly. 300-600 trophies. Active pic/mobile gamer.

Current guild is ok but only 4-5 active members and no guild requirements means minimum participation from others. I think with a better guild Iā€™d be able to do the gold no problem. I usually contribute 3-400k but Iā€™ve done as much as 1.5million some weeks.

My invite code is Wick_5

Looking for 2 new members. Message me, or leave a reply here.

1 Like

Still looking. Message me, or leave a reply hereā€¦

1 Like

Hi I need to join a new guild. Iā€™m level 1049 daily player. Still in my guild but will leave for a space elsewhere. LUCIFER_179 Miss Treated

Do you still have a space? Is this on android app. I am new to the forum

You need to leave current guild. So I can invite you.