Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

How about a Guild Tithing feature?

Why not make tithe gold an additional pool like the mastery tokens? Tithe sits in the guild bank until player with high enough rank spends it on a task. Guild members could still directly spend additional gold on any task they feel like contributing to.

1 Like

I think this is an excellent idea… players who find it too ‘government-like’ can join guilds that don’t do it… but overall it would create fairness I think… less impact from slackers hanging on in the higher guilds and not contributing…

1 Like

As a Guild Leader, I agree with the a Tithe system. As it stands now, we ask that people contribute fairly, but fairly has different meanings for different people when there is no fixed mandatory contribution requirement. A handful of us are carrying the remainder of the guild who contribute poorly. Implementation of a tithe system that is manageable by the guild leaders would be good.

This tithe system should also be able to be able to be adjusted, based upon level, to set a higher rate for those who earn more. Lower level personnel who earn less.

Implementation of online table would be good for guild management also. Without an in game tool, to keep track of weekly contributions is a task. Online table accessible by Guild Leaders would make this easier to import this information in tabular format to monitor members contributions.

If anything the tithe feature souls be able to be set by the individual players. I also support this idea, I would totally set my tithe to like 50% or something!

Why not have tithing be under guild mates control? This way they can control whether they wish to contribute and set it accordingly. The guild master can choose where the tithe pool goes.

Just throwing a evolution of this idea out there…

How about if different ranks could have different tithes set (and potentially give different benefits)?

1 Like

Thats a nono for me. I like the taxes idea but… Setting different amounts not so much. I believe on everyone progressing together. :slight_smile:

Disagree - I think it should be set by the Guild leader.

Like this.

hmm i would like to hear you elaborate a way that that might work cause it seems interesting to me that you would think of that. It is essentially taxes with tax brackets just like in real life in USA taxes. The benefits could be like tax credits which also seems appealing to this idea. The leader of the guild would be like the monarch who decides where the taxes go but what could be offered as benefits?

Hmm tithing for higher tiers is higher, but rewards are increased by a % also? Interesting…but then it’s solely up to the guild leader and puts a lot of power in their hands.

I like the concept of the tithe system as long as it can be set to 0% for guilds that don’t want to use the feature.

The benefits also sound nice as long as the leader of the guild has the same bonus as the 2nd in commands. Setting the leader bonus to higher than any other member would cause even more people to try making their own guild, of which there are already way too many.

Love the idea, I’d love for more benefits to be implemented in the game, tithing sounds like a good start.

So set them all to the same amount. :stuck_out_tongue:

Agreed, though instead I’d like the guild leader’s tax set to the same as whichever rank as the highest tithe. If, for example, the second in command percent was set to zero, with no members in it, and then every other tier was set higher it could still be abused.

So yeah, whichever rank pays the highest, the guild leader pays at least the same or higher.

I think tithing should be voluntary by the player, who can determine how much they want to tithe.

2 Likes

Before messnig with payment method, cold we do something about the tasks?

Starting with removing the rotation, so no forced spending on tokens just to have a gem or whatever wanted task? And make a set of sensible tasks, like getting different keys, stones, etc. Also maybe fix the reporting while at it so the roster shows the correct numbers for contribution, within minutes and not losing out contrib on the reset day…

1 Like

I wonder what bonuses a 100% tithe would earn an individual. xD

omg that would be great like a reward tier system for tithing certain amounts of gold.

I like the idea of being able to set auto tithing… something like a scale from 0% to 90%… just like assigning the tokens for masteries having it from rank 1 and 2 for the gold for the guild.

the soul awards are nice now that arena is broken on soul winnings. Its sad that i can put on warlord 2 (max souls of 120) fight 4 battles and get more souls. I know we are getting more keys but the souls are so expensive its unrealistic to say that my kids who just started playing will have lvl 15 troops by the time they reach my current level, let alone any level 19 guys.

The game needs some kind of taxes more than ever! Players stoped spending gold after last update.

The upside is everyone benefits if those collecting the taxes are wise with it so that it benefits the group. Otherwise it would be considered a tax that does not benefit anyone. If it is the latter then it might make people not want to play of even break up guilds. I vote for guild break-ups at the least cause over saturation. 3000 plus guilds is too many.

It’s pretty impossible for anything bad to happen with the taxes, as long as they are going to guild tasks.