Honor system infos and rewards

Hi everyone, i thought it would be interesting to know what are the rewards for each honor rank.

Give and receive Honor to help create a fun and welcoming community for other Adventurers!

When chatting with other players or playing against them in PvP or Guild Wars you can choose to Honor them. Honoring someone with Honor Points is a great way to show how helpful , awesome or great they’ve been. As you increase your Honor you can increase your Honor Rank . Honor Ranks of Respected or higher are displayed in your Hero’s Profile and help indicate your standing in the player community.

Contents:

Honor_profile.jpg

How to Honor a player

Once you’ve reached level 20 you will be given 2 Honor Points per day to give out across 3 categories. You can also store up to 5 Honor Points at once. To Honor a player select their profile from anywhere you can see it in the game:

• Guild and global chat
  • The Guild roster
  • When selecting a player from the battle PVP battle logs
  • The MVP Screen after finishing a PVP battle.

Categories for giving Honor

1. Helpful - This player helped you, or was helpful to someone else
  2. That was fun - Something this player did made the game more fun
  3. High five - Any other reason you think this person deserves support or acknowledgment

All types or categories of Honor Points given count towards increasing your overall Honor Rank.

Honor_give.jpg

Receiving Honor

When players Honor you, you’ll see what you were Honored for when you next collect your hourly Tribute. If you earn enough Honor to rank up a message will appear to let you know.

Honor_rankup.jpg

Honor Ranks & Rewards

Your Honor Rank increase or decrease depending on your behavior in-game and represents your reputation in the Gems of War community.

Earning rewards

To thank you for being active and helpful members of the community if you increase your Honor Rank we’ll send rewards to your in-game mail. Honor Ranks of Honorable and higher unlock a unique Daily Login which increases the value of rewards as you climb ranks.

For the “Respected” rank, you need 3 full little sphere + the big sphere to reach “Honorable” Each little sphere need 10 honor.

Respected

Respected 1 reward = 3 gem keys
Respected 2 reward = 3 gem keys
Respected 3 reward = 3 gem keys

Honorable 1 = 4 event keys
Honorable 2 = 4 event keys
Honorable 3 = 4 event keys
IMG_9487

Honorable
Bonus daily login:

Day 1 = 1 gem key
Day 2 to 7 = 1000 golds

Exemplary
Bonus:
Day 1 = 1 gem key
Day 2 = gem key
Day 3 to 7 = 2,500 golds

Exemplary 1 = 100 Chaos Shards
Exemplary 2 = 100 Chaos Shards
Exemplary 3 = 100 Chaos Shards

Revered
IMG_9497

Bonus daily login
Days 1-2-3 = gem keys
Day 4-5-6-7 = 5000 golds

And

The Revered Dragonkitty (special pet)

What goes up can come down

If you’re banned from chat your Honor will decrease and you will find it harder to earn the Rewards everyone else is getting. If you believe someone is acting against the community guidelines you can learn how to report them here.

Regaining Honor Ranks

When a chat ban expires you won’t immediately regain your Honor. You will have to earn it back by proving to your fellow Gems of War players that you’ve reformed. This can be done by receiving more Honor Points from other players.

If your Honor Rank or badge is not increasing when you received the same Honor as another player it’s because not all Honor is equal.

Not all honor is created equal. If you receive 10 honor, and another player receives 10 honor, one might go up a rank while the other does not. This is normal. It’s influenced by many things, including who gave the honor, what it is for, and when it was received. In order to discourage “min-maxing” the system and encourage positive behaviors amongst the community, we can’t provide exact details on how this system works!

If your Honor Rank or badge is not increasing when you received the same Honor as another player it’s because not all Honor is equal.

Not all honor is created equal. If you receive 10 honor, and another player receives 10 honor, one might go up a rank while the other does not. This is normal. It’s influenced by many things, including who gave the honor, what it is for, and when it was received. In order to discourage “min-maxing” the system and encourage positive behaviors amongst the community, we can’t provide exact details on how this system works!

Increasing Honor

One trick is certain: if you’re a good citizen, play well with others in and out of your guild, and keep fresh and fun PvP teams on defense, your honor will eventually go up!

***** infos from the help center***** thanks to @kafka

14 Likes

It gave 3 gem keys, like it did for the first rank.

2 Likes

I suspect and hope the rank 4 is a different reward

Same reward again.

1 Like

Wow you climbing quick!

Still need 10 honor?
Last one seem bigger, let me know if you can keep the count, how many you need for the big one

To be honest; I haven’t been keeping count. 10 sounds about right though.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

I just got the alert for Respected 2… It said I was halfway to Honorable. So if Respected 2 is 20, then Honorable (Respect 4) should be 40 honor.
So Macawi will be “Honorable” by this time tomorrow to confirm. :wink:

1 Like

I think it says halfway coz 2 is half way between 3 and 1. Could just be another unintuitive naming or wording. I find the lack of transparency (amount of honor leading to upgradation) a bit irritating. Still it is young and I’ll give it time to get understandable.

I lost count of how many points it took to get from 3 to 4 (clicked too fast after collecting a tribute :worried:)

According to the patch notes it said that we will unlock a “special login calendar” for ranks Honorable and above, but I have not received anything that I have seen.

1 Like

Wow. You get honor faster than everyone else. What is the unique log in calendar you unlocked now??

I didn’t get one @Sipalman, or none that I could find at least.

1 Like

You will probably get it tomorow, like when you unlock +1 ingots in delve

1 Like

Is this just the tutorial image or this player’s actual “honor received”?

3 Likes

Is this a joke?

Aren’t those event keys, not vault keys? :thinking:

1 Like

Need confirmation someone just told me it was vault keys

Edit nevermind she meant event keys :slight_smile:

It’s 4 event keys.

1 Like

A Q that is related to this: Is there somebody who knows where one can see the total honor points he or she has accumulated?

2 Likes

It’s deliberately not possible to see total honor points.