Honor system infos and rewards

Oops I meant to type Revered not Exemplary.

Nope, don’t know what the daily gold for Exemplary or Revered is now.

1 Like

Yeah

10 for respected 1
10 for respected 2
10 for respected 3
10 for honorable

15 honorable 1
15 honorable 2
15 gonorable 3
15 exemplary

20 exemplary 1
20 exemplary 2
20 exemplary 3
20 revered

(Guess 25) Revered 1
(Guess 25) revered 2
(Guess 25) Revered 3

2 Likes

That gives us a grand total of 180 honor to reach revered. At 2 points gained per day, if none are spent on folks already revered, looks like 3 months to max out. Unless there is a system that erodes honor over time.

You fogot revered 1,2 and 3
Probably 25 honor each

So 75 +180 = 255 honor to reach max level

1 Like

So 128 days, just over 4 months. By end of August I’d guess most folks in higher guilds will have capped out resource gain. And at that point if a guild gets a brand new member it would take 9 days (29 old members * 9 days = 261 points) to take them from nothing to max.

2 Likes

@Rasper
I think you are Right there is no Revered 1,2,3

I’m assuming we only get 1 copy of Revered Dragonkitty :cat: when we get that rank.

That is gonna suck not being able to level it up lol.

Unless it is instantly level 20 (doubtful) or they add future ways of getting extra copies.

Guess I will find out soon.

2 Likes

I agree mythic going to be complicated lol

Not even a week and devs “intent” for honor is a big fail as this topic seems to be the thing they wanted to avoid :rofl:

6 Likes

So many false infos or just random guesses which think to be correct but are wrong

instead of complaining, maybe you could contribute and correct the false information?

3 Likes

Like thinking there is more than Reverend.
But it’s fine. Your thread was about the rewards, which are correct. You shouldn’t do the rest (the point think)

i really don’t know why your are mad, im trying to help the community, i never said everything was 100% correct. People are free to post screenshots and when i realise there is mistakes, i just update the infos.
i gain 0$ doing this, i just do it to help the community and because i like to collect stats and infos.

6 Likes

Just ignore Sipal. He gets salty constantly about everything.

@Graeme any info about the daily login for honorable and exemplary?

Or it’s still bugged?

I posted the calendar for Honorable on up ^. Can’t tell for Exemplary yet because it glitches.

Sorry my bad i just need exemplary now

1 Like

Game is unplayable now for me today :frowning:

Crashes as soon as it loads up. Seems to be linked to Exemplary rewards.

You mean when you open calendar? Or you can’t play at all?

Can’t play at all since reset. Same for another player on PS4 who also has reached Exemplary.

I assume it is because it is trying to give the bugged Exemplary rewards when it first loads up to the map screen but now causes the game to crash automatically. No way of bypassing this unfortunately. Oh well, hopefully it will be fixed soon.