Homebound II recruiting active people,This thread is no longer in use

No longer using this recruiting thread, please see :gem_green: Homebound 2 - Fast Growing Relaxed Guild [29/30] Currently Recruiting - Help Us Grow to join HB2

2 Likes

join the team!

All are welcome to join!

Hello,

i had 2 friends that used to play, but since last year i have palyed alone in my guild and i see that i am losing a lot of things. So, if you want an active player that would like to climb up the ranks, we coul have a try.

absolutely!

is your invite code still ELDARION? if so please leave your guild and I will invite you, if not please give your invite code!

Yes it is. Thank you

invite sent!

still need a few more to fill us up!

I’m a longtime member of HomeBound who’s visiting HomeBound II for a few weeks. Have to say I’m really impressed with how fast things are shaping up down here.

If you need a relaxed, supportive guild to help you as you level your kingdoms and develop your troops, HomeBound II fits the bill… Then when you’re ready for more competitive play, you can move up to HomeBound.

Join us!
LP :pig:

Big people? little people? we love them all! join us! did I mention we have NO REQUIREMENTS???

I think you did.

dont be afraid, we will like you

I’m looking for a helpful guild, as I just started playing last week. Therefore, I’m still learning the game. I left my 1st guild because there was literally no chatting within the guild - just silence. If you’ll have me, my invite code is: BATZANY_TMLW

1 Like

invite incoming! gimme a sec

1 Like

Invite sent! please check your in game email!

got more room! Come chat with me!!!

Or lurk and quietly play your way!

still looking!

I am interested, still learning the game however.