🌺 :-) Join DruidsGlade (29 / 30). Achieve + 15 Legendary Tasks + GW Bracket 1 + 40K Seals. League Rank 33 :-)

:cherry_blossom: :sunrise_over_mountains: Join DruidsGlade. Achieve + 15 Legendary Tasks + GW Bracket 1 + 40K Seals. :sunrise_over_mountains: :cherry_blossom:

Come Join DruidGlade and Druid’s Alliance, an Awesome Community of Gamers and continue Growing with us! Since the recent Gem Nerf we routinely do 14-18 Legendary Tasks per Week! We are GW Bracket #1 !

Over 960,000+ Trophies! GW Bracket 1! LEAGUE TOP RANK # 33 and Climbing DruidsGlade is Recruiting!

Come get more Diamonds, Glory, Souls, and Keys than you could ever imagine!
We Complete 6 Statues on Monday + 14 to +18 Legendary Tasks and 40,000 Seals every week! :smile:

We’re looking for a few fellow DRUIDS to join DruidsGlade: Do you have what it takes?

GOLD: 500,000+ on Monday after Guild War Troops Rewards. Average contribution is > 1 M+ each week.
SEALS: 1,500 Seals. Claim Seals Daily and Claim 1500 Seals by end of day Saturday.
TROPHIES: We don’t have a Trophy requirement but most Druids significantly exceed 300+
GUILD WAR: Do your best to win the 5 daily battles; However, we are very laid back on GW. :slight_smile:

COMMUNITY: Join our Amazing Community of Druids Alliance on Discord! ::smiley: We have a truly great Team from around the world! Come be something even greater with us!! :smiley: We regularly survey our members and make sure you have an active voice propelling DruidsGlade forward!

https://discord.gg/wrtWCvs :rocket:

DruidsGlade Raid Boss Maxed:

DruidsGlade Tower Event Maxed:

:hibiscus: :star2: Join DruidsQuest Today! (29 / 30) "All the Rewards worth Achieving" Min Reqs: 200k+ / 1000s to 1300s / 100t :star2: :hibiscus:
:cherry_blossom: All of the Rewards, None of the stress :smile: Join DruidsVale! (29 / 30) :cherry_blossom: ACHIEVE 6 Statues + 10+ Legendary Tasks + 40K Seals + GW 3 [Casual] :cherry_blossom:
:-( New Forum BUG! "1 Emoji limit" :-( DOH! :-( (All Emoji Except EMOJI UNHAPPINESS) :-( REPRESSED :-(
Level 1000+ Looking for a new guild
Looking for active guild that gets all tasks done

Looking for a great guild

Hello, I am looking for a guild that has requirements of the
team. Currently my guild does not and we
are not getting much accomplished.

About me:

I am level 421 and play daily

All my kingdoms are at level 10

I can contribute the required minimum of 250k gold and 700 seals each week.
(I normally always do all 1500 seals and look forward to being in a group that completes the seals each week)

My invite code is: TARANSWORLD

Thank you and I am really looking forward to being a part of
something great.

p.s. my favorite cartoon character is Bugs Bunny because he is quick-witted, funny, and even a little cruel. :slight_smile:

Awesome! I will send you an invite to Guild.

Can you chat via Discord or Line?

Spots are still open for active players looking for a fun guild.

Welcome aboard Taran!

I’m still looking for one more Top Tier Druid! Could it be you?

Also further clarified our requirement around Guild Seals. We are close to being able to hit 40K every week, so the weekly Seal requirement of 1000+ during weeks with NEW Mythic Troops so we definately achieve 40K. Many of our members always complete 1,500 Seals.

Only a few hours left before the reset!

I still have 1 open spot! Join now so you can get the max keys and gems to start your week!

Welcome Taran.

All spots are filled for now.

Join our public Discord server to chat as we will probably have another opening later this week.

We have 1 spot open! One of our players has decided to retire for Gems of War!

If you are interested, please reply to this Thread or message me using Discord Chat.

Discord: #NowayJoe2Go:0766

Hello DruidsGlade team. I have been on the team for a week so far and it is the best team I have been on. I love that you have community forum to discuss game strategies and team building plans. Based on your Discord forum I have already changed my game play for the better and really do feel like a part of a winning Guild.

For those looking to join a new team, I believe this is a great team that has fair requirements from everyone and offers a lot in the way of community, mana masteries, game bonuses and much more.

A great group of people who like to help other members out with there knowledge of the game. There always seems to be some sort of chat going on in the guild discord channel. So, if you are an active player and looking for a new group of comrades to conquer the gems of war world just let us know.

DruidsGlade is recruiting for one additional Player. Come join our community and be part of something great.

We are still are looking for an active player who is looking for a great group of people to join.

Welcome to DruidsGlade, Dave and Emily!! :rocket:

DruidsGlade has 1 player retiring today! Join a Top Ranked Guild with an Awesome online Discord Community today and get all the Gems, Keys, Souls, etc upon Reset in a few hours! :smiley:

Can you exceed $250K Gold and deliver 1500 Seals? Can you greatly exceed 250K and deliver a minimum of 800 Seals? Come join DruidsGlade!

Destroyer7, I sent you an invite to continue chatting on Discord. Can you see my invitation?

Dear Famous Heros,
DruidsGlade needs your help to conquer the world of Krystara. Sadly, we are getting outnumbered by other guilds. This is why we would like you to join our ranks.Your power and skills will contribute to continue our quest against the wildest kingdoms and guilds.

Beside, we are an active and nice guild with a good presence on Discord. We discuss and exchange our knowledge a lot to be more and more competitive. So if you would like a friendly, respectful guild with a great expertise, please come and join us!

We are still recruiting for 1 seat! Please post here, PM me, or let’s dialogue using Discord! :smiley:

Hey I’d like to join if you still have room

Can do 250k min
Lvl 300 something
Always does 1500 seals
Gets to rank 1 in PvP every week
Invite code cowman

Jus looking for a more active guild

i’m lvl 195 can meet you req. both money and seals,
code alebenja1981
favourite character…will E coyote…rocks!

Great, alebenja! Can you continue chatting on Discord?