** Heroes United (29/30) ** High Ranking Semi-Casual Guild ** GW Bracket 3 ** Rank 39 ** 40k S ** Close all Portals & 10+ LT Weekly ** NO Discord

Hi SirLancalot!

Thank you for your interest!! We are equally as interested in you as a new member! We actually just filled our spot but there are one or two people in the guild currently that are unsure if they want to continue playing the game with all the new changes (Raid/Invasion).

I am reaching out to them to determine their status and I will reach out to you through PM later today to give you an update. We would definitely love to have you as a part of our guild and I look forward to making that a reality! :slight_smile:

I hope you have a great day ahead and I will be on top of inviting you asap!!!

Hi Pew,

Perfect thank you.

Later

Lance

1 Like

Hi Pew,

Perfect thank you.
Later
Lance

Hi Bam,

Can you send me another invite?

Lance

Pew https://community.gemsofwar.com/u/pew

March 29

Hi SirLancalot!

Thank you for your interest!! We are equally as interested in you as a
new member! We actually just filled our spot but there are one or two
people in the guild currently that are unsure if they want to continue
playing the game with all the new changes (Raid/Invasion).

I am reaching out to them to determine their status and I will reach out
to you through PM later today to give you an update. We would definitely
love to have you as a part of our guild and I look forward to making that a
reality! [image: :slight_smile:]

I hope you have a great day ahead and I will be on top of inviting you
asap!!!

Visit Topic
https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/medal-medal-medal-newly-renovated-and-reinvigorated-medal-medal-medal-rank-33-guild-heroes-united-29-30/4862/340
or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

SirLancalot https://community.gemsofwar.com/u/sirlancalot

March 29

Hi there. I would be interested. I am level 677, 500k gold, 1,500 seals,
100 trophies. My invite code is LANCEPEPPLER_GBRP. Let me know
:slight_smile:

Visit Topic
https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/medal-medal-medal-newly-renovated-and-reinvigorated-medal-medal-medal-rank-33-guild-heroes-united-29-30/4862/340
or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here
https://community.gemsofwar.com/email/unsubscribe/272edaedbc49ffce7c7aeee7240f706ed6e63a056e80726c2f9e5e86d5b24c50

Hello SIrLancalot!

An invite has been sent to you, let me know if you have trouble getting it - it should be in your mail :slight_smile:

Future welcome to the guild!
Pew

Hello fellow matchers!! There is an upcoming spot open in our awesome and friendly semi-casual guild!!

Minimum requirements:
-Complete daily GW matches
-400k gold (includes money spent on leveling Sentinels)
-1 Sentinel Level (i.e. Level I Attack) per 100 levels. (Maximum Level 800 - 8 Sentinel Levels)
-1300 Seals/100 Trophies (Just be active and have fun - it’s important you do the activities in game that make you happy!)
-Raids/Invasions: Highly suggested to complete all matches before the end of the week, no shop purchase required. This may change as we progress, we are currently testing the waters as these events are still new!

*We do not use discord (what is this, a mmo?)

We close all Portals each week and complete 8+ Legendary Tasks each week. Currently Bracket 3 in GW.

Post here or PM me for an invite!!

bumpity bump bump!

Hello fellow matchers!! There is an upcoming spot open in our awesome and friendly semi-casual guild!!

Minimum requirements:
-1 Sentinel Level (i.e. Level I Attack) per 100 levels. (Maximum Level 800 - 8 Sentinel Levels)
-1300 Seals/100 Trophies (Just be active and have fun - it’s important you do the activities in game that make you happy!)
-Raids/Invasions: Highly suggested to complete all matches before the end of the week, no shop purchase required. This may change as we progress, we are currently testing the waters as these events are still new!

We close all Portals each week and complete 8+ Legendary Tasks each week. Currently Bracket 3 in GW.

1 Like

Confirming that this is an absolutely awesome guild and Pew is a fantastic GM!

It’s my spot that’s going to be open simply because I don’t play the game enough anymore to meet the requirements - it has nothing to do with any problems in the guild; it’s absolutely drama-free and everyone is super-nice and helpful. I can only recommend it to everyone!:star_struck:

3 Likes

Hello fellow matchers!! There is a spot open in our awesome and friendly semi-casual guild!!

Minimum requirements:

bumpity bump bump

Can make weekly requirements. I would like to join you guild invite code acespade

Hello fellow matchers!! There is a spot open in our awesome and friendly semi-casual guild!!

Minimum requirements:

Hey, returning player, lvl1072, used to be in HU a while ago before I stopped playing. Sling me an invite if you’re interested. CHKNSNDWCHUK invite code.

3 Likes

Recruitment is currently closed.

If you are interested in joining our guild and feel you would be a good match - please PM me or leave a message here to join our waitlist!

Happy matching all!

Unfortunately, one of our long time members is leaving the game due to life constraints. It is always a sad time to lose a long time loyal member and we hope to fill that spot with a another long time player! Come join our high ranking semi-casual guild!!

We maintain 40k Seals and complete 8+ Legendary Tasks each week.

Minimum requirements
-Raids/Invasions: Highly suggested to complete all matches before the end of the week, no shop purchase required. \

1 Like

HI
I’m looking for a new, more active guild.

Current lvl 1210
always get 1500 seals and 300+ trophies.
try to play every day to some degree and participate in GW.

Do you complete the six statues and 40k seals weekly?

Hello Duncan!

Excellent! We complete the six statues before the end of Monday and we get 40k seals weekly :slight_smile:

Sounds good

invite code is DUNKIN

Reaching out to you through PM!

@Pew Is now the Owner of this thread.

2 Likes