** Heroes United (29/30) ** High Ranking Semi-Casual Guild ** GW Bracket 3 ** Rank 39 ** 40k S ** Close all Portals & 10+ LT Weekly ** NO Discord

Hello would like to join all kkingdoms level 10 and 500k for week and always reach 1500 seals. Daily player looking for guild in which all do their part :smiley:

Hey crow you are more than welcome to join. If you sent me youre invite code i wil invite you

Thanks for the fast response this my code CROW_26

invite has been send

1 Like

Thanks for the invite

1 Like

2 more spots left who wants to join ?

What’s the average you guys achieve every week in terms of tasks and guild chest level.

I can easily donate 550k gold and 1500 seals. I’m level 1,061, and all kingdoms on level 10, ofc.

Varies quite a bit. For months we were consistently into partial to 1 legendary task every week territory and 40k at least once a month. Then things slowed down, which necessitated trimming the roster and rebooting with new requirements. We’re now 3 days into our new form and not at full strength yet, so any claims would be pure speculation at best.

You’re welcome to try us out; no hard feelings if you move on. We’ve graduated plenty of members to Intrim, Aes Sedai, Dragon’s Peak, MM, etc.

Ended up joining another guild, I think it fits my needs a bit better. Thanks for being open to receive me :wink:

2 more spots open to people who want to join party train :smiley:

1 Like

il join, i can meet the reqs and il do better than the minimums. Il try to do at least 500k a week. I got all kingdoms to 10, lvl 436 100 trophies won’t be impossible as i would get more than that getting the 400k-500k

Hu Welcome You Anutyr please write invide code

and 4 spots open all active players welcome min Donation min 400K trophies as much as possible min 100T come on join to the party :slight_smile:

Top 20 casual guilds are pretty rare. This guild is a good choice for someone who doesn’t like hard minimums in every category.

Hi, lvl811 easy hit all those, have a friend too more active than me, Invite codes: CHKNSNDWCHUK and XEEBLOR

Oh hai guys. I wanna join too. Just left my other guild so I’m as available as CHKNSNDWCHUK’s mum now.

1 Like

ANUTYR THE PIRATE, if that does not work try ANUTYR_THE_PIRATE

chknsndwch Xeeblor and AnutyrThePirate Invite Send welcome To Heroes United :slight_smile:

one spot still open come one Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the Party :slight_smile:

I’m currently in Blockbusters. As Ariel mentioned, it’s closing shop. I log in every day, but I don’t play as much as I used to. My current levels of contribution are on the order of 150k, 700 seals, and less than 50 trophies. If you’d consider me, I’d be honored, but I do understand that I might not be a fit for your guild.
Thanks for your time. Let me know if you’re interested.