** Heroes United (29/30) ** High Ranking Semi-Casual Guild ** GW Bracket 3 ** Rank 39 ** 40k S ** Close all Portals & 10+ LT Weekly ** NO Discord

New week started :wink:
Heroes United 2 Spots Open :wink:

Come On Join Us :slight_smile: All active Players Welcome :wink:

Guys I am Asiral your guild mate
. I have a big problem with my account: i cant log in. I submit a ticket.

One spot open 1815 lvl all Guardians 188 Rank 32 Bracket 2/3 All active players welcome

At this moment i’m leveling up my kingdoms, so i cant reach minimum gold.

Week Seals and trophies wont be a problem.

One Spot Open all active Players Welcome :slight_smile:

Hi - I’m Level 958 and a daily active player. I will PM you my join code. Assuming I get a green light from you, I will leave my current guild and PM you again. Otherwise let me know :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hello Lasher67!

The green light has been waved :smiley: PM me your invite code and we shall send one your way!

Happy New Years and Happy Matching!

Many thanks for the accept. Sadly I ended up joining another Guild with
similar requirements. But thank you for the accept. I’ll be in contact if
things don’t pan out.

Lasher

Still One Spot Open All active players welcome :smiling_imp: :slight_smile:

One spot open in our long standing guild since 2014!!

Minimum requirements:
Complete daily GW matches
400k gold (includes money spent on leveling Sentinels)
1 Sentinel Level (i.e. Level I Attack) per 100 levels. (Maximum Level 800 - 8 Sentinel Levels)
1300 Seals/100 Trophies (Just be active and have fun - it’s important you do the activities in game that make you happy!)

We do not use discord (what is this, a mmo?)

We are a casual/hardcore guild and we pride ourselves on having fun while pwning and being awesome at the same time. Feel free to join the pain train!

Ladys and Gentlmen still one spot open :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Bump :slight_smile:

1 Like

Recruting close :slight_smile:

1 Like

One spot open again in our long standing guild since 2014!!

Minimum requirements:
Complete daily GW matches
400k gold (includes money spent on leveling Sentinels)
1 Sentinel Level (i.e. Level I Attack) per 100 levels. (Maximum Level 800 - 8 Sentinel Levels)
1300 Seals/100 Trophies (Just be active and have fun - it’s important you do the activities in game that make you happy!)

We do not use discord (what is this, a mmo?)

We are a casual/hardcore guild and we pride ourselves on having fun while pwning and being awesome at the same time. Join the pain train! Choo chooo!

PM me or reply here if you can meet the weekly minimum requirements and are interested in joining!

2 Likes

recruting close :slight_smile:

1 Like

One spot open!! Come get it while you can!! :smiley:

Minimum requirements:
-Complete daily GW matches
-400k gold (includes money spent on leveling Sentinels)
-1 Sentinel Level (i.e. Level I Attack) per 100 levels. (Maximum Level 800 - 8 Sentinel Levels)
-1300 Seals/100 Trophies (Just be active and have fun - it’s important you do the activities in game that make you happy!)

*We do not use discord (what is this, a mmo?)

We are a casual/hardcore guild and we pride ourselves on having fun while pwning and being awesome at the same time. Join the pain train! Choo chooo!

PM me or reply here if you can meet the weekly minimum requirements and are interested in joining!

im level 650 and i can donate over 500k gold and can achieve 1500seals and over 200t in a week… all kingdoms done and 5 stars… invite code EDER_3

Hi Herakliess!

I sent the invite but it says you’re in another guild. Just let me know when you have left your current guild and I will resend the invite!

Welcome to our new member Eder!!!

One more spot open for the week in our veteran guild!! Come get it while you can!! :smiley:

Minimum requirements:
-Complete daily GW matches
-400k gold (includes money spent on leveling Sentinels)
-1 Sentinel Level (i.e. Level I Attack) per 100 levels. (Maximum Level 800 - 8 Sentinel Levels)
-1300 Seals/100 Trophies (Just be active and have fun - it’s important you do the activities in game that make you happy!)

*We do not use discord (what is this, a mmo?)