** Heroes United (29/30) ** High Ranking Semi-Casual Guild ** GW Bracket 3 ** Rank 39 ** 40k S ** Close all Portals & 10+ LT Weekly ** NO Discord

Heroes United 2 spot open come one join us help us bracket 4 maybe next week breacket 3 :wink: all active players welcome :slight_smile:

Hello there!

I’m lvl 330, very active player with big potential (example: 1500 seals for 2-3 days).
Aound 30k GW points.
I need to lvl some kingdoms, but most important already lvled.

Invite code: Isairyu

Invite sent! Welcome to the party train! :smiley:

One spot open :slight_smile:

Just to be clear, there’s STILL one spot even with Isairyu added to our ranks.
Heroes United is still looking.

We are Rank 22, though, just for full disclosure. This thread’s origin is pretty old and we’ve had a lot of turnover thanks to Guild Wars in the meantime.
:unamused:
We don’t really have any GW requirements other than to participate, but many players just don’t like it at all.

Heroes has one opening.
Only req is gold. Do your best in GW (no req other than to participate).

Hi, maybe take me. Level 713 , all req-nt without problem. In game from january 2017. Invite code ZORDRAK 1

Why not Zordrak :slight_smile: I sent Invite Heroes United Welcome You

Please leave you currently Guild and I send Invite :wink:

Ok, I am ready, friend!

1 Like

Ok Isent Invite :slight_smile:

Ladies and Gentlmen
Two Spots Open very active guild bracket 3 Rank 28 looking active players
min 200T 400G GW accepted

Come on Join Us now :sunglasses:

Bumpity bump bump bumpppppppp.

Come join us!! :smiley: :smiley:

Long standing top guild since 2014!!

Several spots open!! Come make us your new home :slight_smile:

Ladies and Gentlemen 3 Spots Open
Bracket 3 Welcome all Active Players

:wink:

2 Likes

still 3 spots open :slight_smile: :wink:

The only reason I haven’t left this game is because I love this guild so much, and I’m not exaggerating one bit.

You should join it, too. Usually you get all the chests and 2-5 Legendary Tasks. Tier 2-3 Guild Wars rewards, which is at least 100 gems.

All you have to do is spend 400k gold and do your best in Guild Wars…buy some Sentinels but no spending of gems is required.

1 Like

Hello there,

I played this game for about half a year but stopped due to personal reasons. Now I’m back, started from the scratch again and have been playin since 3 weeks.
I’m level 293 and got the dragon armor. I just maxed all my kingdoms and now I can spend all my gold for guild tasks, 400k should be no problem, even 550k should be fine.
Since I just maxed my kingdoms I’m running low on gold (100k atm) and probably won’t be able to donate the full requirement this monday however for the week after I’m pretty confident to reach the 550k and I would try my best to reach the requirement as close as possible even the first week.

At the moment I’m at 478 Trophies in a low lvl guild, however I can’t fight every 3 Trophy match coz I’m missing a lot of cards (my only mythic is Xathenos :D) and kingdom power levels.
Normally I’m maxing seals 3 days in the week.

Before i stopped playing I was in a pretty high ranked guild (around rank 10). Now I’m looking for a not overly hardcore (this guilds req were 500k without x4) but still pretty dedicated guild. Heroes United seems like a good fit and I would appreciate to hear from you.

Kind regards

Hello there
you are welcome to join ChiLongQua

I’m glad to hear that.

My invite code: HORNY GRANNY_NJKA

Invite Send Welcome to Heroes United!