Hello Ladies!

Yes. It’s in there.

1 Like

Anyone understand the Hunt Event this week?

Do we need to have teams that summon daemons???

Hm, even on your website Incubus shows no stat growth from ascension. Is that a first for a troop, or a mistake that will eventually get fixed?

Not sure if it’s a bug or not, but I just verified that my site’s accurately reflecting the game data. @Nimhain/@Sirrian?

Huh?

Is Abynissia broken? For me, she won’t summon the IK:

Twice I’ve cast her now - and have an empty space (last place) - and no IK appears?

(update: I cast her five times in that battle, and no summon happened)

One hunch: I built the team intentionally with only three troops - does that somehow interfere with summons thinking the slots are full?

pinging @sirrian @nimhain too

Same is happening with Daemonomicon.

Did you intentionally build team with fewer than four troops?

We’re looking into the issue regarding Daemononicon and Abynissia

3 Likes

yup. Daemonomicon, Snowy Owl, Giant Spider.

Set up a support thread so we can try and collect info etc.

Who thought that needing to summon 400 times was a good idea?

7 Likes

I have to agree, even 200 is a lot.

1 Like

Dark Monolith should be only legendary in event chests?
Because i got infernal king from event chests

50/50 if you get Dark Monolith or Infernal King by opening event chests this event. Since both is from the same Kingdom.

Technically Sirrian said that they would only be available in event chests, not that they would be the only one avaliable. So you have a chance to get any of the other Blighted Lands troops as well.

1 Like

I personally can’t wait for all the cheese this brings to pvp this week. (more cheese than usual)

Gonna be a 500 trophy week for me. No thanks.

Hey Guys,

We’ve confirmed that there is an issue with summoning if you try to play a game with less than 4 troops on your team.

We will be looking into this issue and trying to get a fix for a future update.

We’re going to be lowering the required points for this week’s event.

10 Likes

Excellent news! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Right now the event says any battle so if that’s true, then if we put up a defense team that summons, we could get extra stones from that, no? Then 400 might not seem so much…

While that would be nice, I’m not sure if that works. Since I don’t believe troops like Valk and Tyri give maps and souls that they generate from defends?