[PC/mobile] Have a life but still want to play on a good level? Join Drums of Krynn. 🌸 Full

Did y’all see this?!? C’mon! What are you waiting for?!? :smiley:

Bump. :sunny:

I sent you guys a message. Hope to hear from you😀

We’ve got one spot that will open this weekend, come and get it while it’s hot. :sunny:

1 Like

This is a really, really, really great guild, y’all. C’mon!!

Listen to @kevin-1 people, he knows what he’s talking about! :wink:

ARIELLE_DHG5 active player lv 234

We have one spot open, come play the game with us! :grin:

Contact us here via @SpaceOddity or @kevin-1 or on Discord SpaceOddity#0934 or kevin-#0075 if you’re interested.

1 Like

We really are killing it these days. :smiley:

We just hit 150 in the league standings. We’ve been getting LTs weekly without pushing for them (and not raising our reqs to get them).

We have members from level 400 to over 1200 ---- If you play, you’ll succeed here.

What are you waiting for?!?!

1 Like

^ Listen to that guy, peeps, he’s making sense! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi everybody! We’ve got a space for you! C’mon in!!

Low requirements – 78k gold, 1100 seals, 40 trophies a week and participation in all events. Discord a must – we’re very active on our server and there’s tons of help to be had.

We’re currently 147 in the league.

What’s not to like! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t miss out on your chance to join us, just try it, you won’t regret it. :smiley:

… and we’re full again! Our waiting list is always open though, if you would like to join at a later date please let us know. :sunglasses:

let me know when you are open

Will do @annazilla. :smiley:

We have a spot open, we’d love to have you join us. :sunglasses:

Edit: Aaand we’re full again. Drop a note if you’d like to join some later date. :slightly_smiling_face:

We have one spot open currently. Message kevin or me here or on Discord if you’re interested in joining. Or just find us in-game. Hope to see you soon. :smiley:

edit: we’re full again, as always, let us know if you would like to join at a later date. :sunglasses:

One spot just opened up, so consider joining us today! You can hit me up on Discord at kevin-#0075 if you’d like to talk about it. :slightly_smiling_face:

And that’s us full again, thanks everyone who reached out! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi everybody! We’ve got another space, so c’mon!!

Low requirements – 78k gold, 1100 seals, 40 trophies a week and participation in all events. Discord a must – we’re very active on our server and there’s tons of help to be had.

We’re currently 135 in the league.

We usually get all of the rewards from Invasion and Raid Boss and average over 6 LTs each week.

We have levels everywhere from just under 300 to over 1200.

What’s not to like! :slight_smile: