[PC/mobile] Have a life but still want to play on a good level? Join Drums of Krynn. šŸŒø Full

Weā€™re full again. If you are interested to join at a later date, please let us know. Weā€™d love to meet you. :smiley:

1 Like

We have one spot open, give us a try, you wonā€™t regret it. :wink: We can be reached here (@SpaceOddity or @kevin-1) and on Discord (SpaceOddity#0934 or kevin-#0075).

Seriously, cā€™mon! :slight_smile:

Super active and helpful Discord server and we get stuff done. I figure if youā€™re over level 300 and are patient, youā€™ll grow with us easily. Slightly lower level players that are crazy determined will succeed, tooā€”seen it happen! Not asking for one gold more than mins if you havenā€™t leveled Kingdoms yet. Also not looking for GW superstars as long as you play.

3 Likes

Listen to Kevin, heā€™s right! :grin:

2 Likes

Helloā€¦Iā€™m interested in joining. SpaceOddityā€¦I sent you a Friend request on Discordā€¦tried to send PM on there but got blocked as only PMā€™s from friends allowed. Iā€™m a fairly active newer player at Level 221. This week Iā€™m almost at your reqā€™s for my current guild with 56k gold, 1k seals, and 176 trophies. Iā€™m in a guild but itā€™s a fairly non-active one overall. Looking for a more active guild but not necessarily an uber-crazy one. :slight_smile: Just let me know if youā€™re interested! Thanks in advance.

Iā€™ve accepted your discord invite. Time to alter my message settings I guess, thanks for the feedback. :wink:

We have one spot open currently. Feel free to contact us on discord if youā€™re interested or have questions: SpaceOddity#0934 or kevin-#0075.

1 Like

Hi, do you still have a spot?
Only Lvl 135, but can fulfill requirements. Daily active player. Current guild is too casual(<3000 seals).

Invite Code EHH!_WQWZ

Thanks!

I sent you a pm @Ehh :slight_smile:

Hey, looking for a spot as well. Only level 66 so Iā€™m still building up resources but I get all the seals every week. Discord is Fgame#2234

I tried sending you a friend request but discord is telling me the handle isnā€™t correct? Weā€™ve just filled the spot, but I can put you on our waiting list if you like, we might have a new spot open in the near future. Send me a friend request if youā€™re still interested. :+1:

Weā€™ve got one spot available! Interested? Donā€™t hesitate to reply or contact me on discord. :slight_smile: SpaceOddity#0934

1 Like

We are full again. If youā€™re interested in joining at a later date feel free to contact us. :slight_smile:

We have two seats available today if you and a friend would like to join us. :slight_smile: Send us a note if you are interested or have additional questions: SpaceOddity#0934 or kevin-#0075

Great Guild.

Couldnā€™t recommend it higher :+1:

1 Like

Thereā€™s just one spot left, let us know if youā€™re interested. Weā€™d love to have you in our team. :+1:

Hi, Iā€™m an active player interested in joining!

Iā€™ve just accepted your friend request on Discord and sent you a message there. :+1:

We are now full, but when you want to join at the next opportunity, let us know. :+1:

We have a few spots open this week, so if you and a friend want to join weā€™ve got room for you both. Hope to see you soon. :smiley:

1 Like