Has to be Duke is now full! Weekly reqs. 1.6 mil gold, 2000 seals, 300 trophies. All events are added up and divided by 30. GW optional! LTs weekly! All weekly events completed, 40k seals

You could pretend to be Duke :grin:

Dukes is the best thing to ever happen for me in game. Joined many months ago from a guild that never talked.
Just wow! I went a little crazy with the great chat, sharing and fantastic support.
B e s t G u i l d E v e r

1 Like

If you want a guild that gets stuff done, Join the Dukes!

We will have an opening this weekend! If you are interested in Stomping the comp with us on GW week let me know! There will be lots of goodies that week, it is when we do all tasks and some LTs!

Come check us out and join an awesome group!

We have one opening now and will have one on the weekend :grin:

Want to know if this is the right guild for you? JOIN US already and find out how much fun we have :upside_down_face:

Come join the Dukes, you won’t be disappointed :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Best group of people you will ever hang out with!

OK cuter pic of Daisy Duke so we don’t scare Chaaa :rofl::joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

We are rank 117 now and still climbing join us and help with the climb!

1 spot is filled, the other spot will be available this weekend!

Let me know if you would like to join us this weekend before we have our fun week! Next week is gw when we all have saved up to splurge and do all tasks + Lts! Come have some fun with us!

Rank 116 now! Come help us climb have some fun and see what we have to offer!

Still one spot, come get it! :grin:

Come join us and see how much fun we have!

If you are on the fence about what guild to join, give us a shot. We are a very helpful guild with an active guild chat, there is normally someone on if you need help with something :sunglasses:

Join the Dukes, you won’t be disappointed!

@Ms.Duke I think I am interested. Tried adding as a friend on Discord. Hope to hear from you soon. :grinning:

Fogo I accepted your friend request :blush: