Has to be Duke is now full! Weekly reqs. 1.6 mil gold, 2000 seals, 300 trophies. All events are added up and divided by 30. GW optional! LTs weekly! All weekly events completed, 40k seals

@MagiBelgr

We will have 1 spot open on Sunday, let me know if you are interested in joining an awesome group of people!

'has to be DUKE’ is really the great guild to end all guilds. if you’re not in this guild, it means something went wrong in your past. there is still time to fix your problems. JOIN US! 1 spot available :sunglasses:

Come check us out, see if our guild is the right fit!

Come join the best guild with the best people!

One spot open, Join us!

'has to be DUKE’ is really the great guild to end all guilds. if you’re not in this guild, it means something went wrong in your past. there is still time to fix your problems. JOIN US!

Hey there Ms.Duke i sent you a friend request on discord regarding the open slot in your guild. I am interested in joining your guild and also the requirements wont be a problem for me. I would appreciate it if you can accept it so we can discuss more about it. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

@Rizaldirusdi I haven’t received a request yet. For some reason discord is being funny and won’t even let us post the link to ours. Can you meet me on global 861?

Rizald here is a link to our discord server. Discord

'has to be DUKE’ is really the great guild to end all guilds. if you’re not in this guild, it means something went wrong in your past. there is still time to fix your problems. JOIN US!

1 spot open now! Come hang out with some awesome people that get stuff done! GW is optional and so is discord as long as you check into guild chat. Discord

1 spot open! GW optional, come check us out! Discord is not req, but if you want to check us out feel free to join!

I would like to join the guild

Full for now. GW optional, discord is not req but if you would like to check us out feel free to join.

What’s one good reason why I should join?

1 spot open, GW optional, come check us out! Discord is not req, but if you want to check us out feel free to join!

I’m interested

What is your lvl?