Has to be Duke is now full! Weekly reqs. 1.6 mil gold, 2000 seals, 300 trophies. All events are added up and divided by 30. GW optional! LTs weekly! All weekly events completed, 40k seals

Hello, still looking for another player? I’m very interested in joining.)
Ingame: Sirithcam, lvl 1158
I play daily and can definitely meet the requirements.

@Sirithcam We are full atm, but the next time we need someone I can either write to you on here or you can send me a friend request on discord. Ms. Duke#1220. We would love to have you with us! :blush:

1 spot open for an awesome guildmate that wants a guild where everyone does their part! Come join us for gw when we do all tasks and Lts!

‘has to be DUKE’ is really the great guild to end all guilds. if you’re not in this guild, it means something went wrong in your past. there is still time to fix your problems. JOIN US!

1 Like

Still looking?

Yes we are! @IrishLad

Account name is CHRISTIAN_NVFV
Level is 1156
Current gold amount is 8,084,141

Let me know if interested and if so where to go

Thank you :blush:

@IrishLad Yes we would love to have you join us! Let me just explain about how our events work and see if you are all good with it. You probably saw in my ad that they are all split up equally, the points that are req are req whether the rewards are done or not, that way everyone is pulling their weight. Let me know if you are good with this and we can meet on global channel 861 :grin:

Yes, I am good with this.

I take it you mean that everyone is to reach a minimum point amt in each event
Just curious, what are the minimums?

See you on channel 861

Thank You

has to be DUKE’ is really the great guild to end all guilds. if you’re not in this guild, it means something went wrong in your past. there is still time to fix your problems. JOIN US!

Want a guild where everyone does their part? Look no further everything from events to gold is split between all 30 guildmates so nobody is carrying the load on their own! Come be a part of an awesome group of people :sunglasses:

Join us and experience being in a family of helpful and cooperative members. Everyone does their part and there is always someone there to help you when you need it. Has To Be DUKE is a fair, fun, stress-free and most importantly NO drama guild where you will never want to leave. One spot left, come join us :grinning:

1 Like

has to be DUKE’ is really the great guild to end all guilds. if you’re not in this guild, it means something went wrong in your past. there is still time to fix your problems. JOIN US! :grin:

Come be part of an awesome guild with the best guildmates where everyone does their part! :sunglasses:

'has to be DUKE’ is really the great guild to end all guilds. if you’re not in this guild, it means something went wrong in your past. there is still time to fix your problems. JOIN US!

Are you still recruiting? I’m level 1,455 and can easily meet your requirements.

@Margola Yes we are!

@Margola If interested go to global channel 861

Margola, come check us out. IMO the best guild in the game!

"has to be DUKE’ is really the great guild to end all guilds. if you’re not in this guild, it means something went wrong in your past. there is still time to fix your problems. JOIN US! :sunglasses: