⭐ Guild of Gra. PlayStation rank 5/GW bracket 1 recruiting. All Epic tasks & guild events completed every week

@CpmPanda, You are welcome to join, just need to leave your current guild so I can send you an invite.

1 Like

Ok, going to leave right now. Thank you!

@CpmPanda, Cool, you should have the invite now hopefully. Welcome to the guild!

Are you still looking for members? I’m looking for an active guild.

@BGQtony, Yup, we have just one more place left, if you let me know your invite code I can add you now.

actually, i just saw that you want 100k gold a week, I’m probably not high enough level for you :frowning:

@BGQtony, yeah sorry, I only really want people who can donate at least that. Try looking for a guild called “quimby” on here, I think they are still looking for people and should accept you.

1 Like

Thanks Gra. Yes I’ll give you a shot if want to reap some rewards and donate what you can.
Regards Daniel.

Want to join. My code - STEIN_1
But now i’m in other guild. Write 2 me if i can leave and join you Guild=)

@Stein, Hey there, you are welcome to join, we have one place left. Just let me know when you have left your current guild and I will send you an invite.

I left current guild and ready to join =) Thanks

@Stein, Okay cool, I just sent the invite, Welcome to the guild.

1 place to be filled.

Currently 2 places to be filled.

1 Like

I became a member about 3 weeks ago and it’s the best guild I’ve ever been in. Graeme is a great guild leader and will tell you if you’re slacking which is what a leader should do but I don’t see many doing that. It’s a guild I will fight to stay in and I can’t wait to meet the new peeps! If you do join; only donate to tokens, gems and keys. We don’t do maps or souls, because of this, most my kingdoms are nearly maxed in just 2 weeks as opposed to it taking me months. I went from having 192 troops at level 113 to almost all troops.

If you join, say hi in our PS4 community and communicate with us. Hope to meet you soon!

3 Likes

Just one space available for a very active player :smile:

1 Like

Hi, would appriciate to join ur guild. Tell me if i can leave my current guild and join ur one. My invite code is ADRIAN_13

Hi, I have sent you a private message, will be a notification at the top right :wink:

2 places left to fill.

good morning, i wonder. there is still available place in your guild? i join couple of month ago a good guild, but day by day, less and less player are active.
im not the most active player, but i give at least 300k gold around every week, and play some pvp (best way too make gold :grinning:)
but i prefer say just in case. i wont be there in july probebly. back one month in my country.
just in case you say yes, my code is buggyleclown.
have a good day