⭐ Guild of Gra. PlayStation rank 5/GW bracket 1 recruiting. All Epic tasks & guild events completed every week

Looking for one new member, experience of bracket 1 or 2 GW preferable.

Bump. Great opportunity to join one of the best guilds in the game!!

1 Like

Bump: If you like winning join now!

1 Like

Currently looking for new members, previous experience of high bracket GW would be useful :slight_smile:
Message me if interested :email:

4 Likes

Do you still have room?

I am looking to join a competitive, active guild. I play daily and can meet the guild requirements. I am level 1178 and all my kingdoms are 5 star - avg 8 stars.

My invite code is XENA_NIGT
I am currently in a guild, but will leave it if you would like to send invite. Thanks!

I sent you a PM here. Will reply as soon as possible :slight_smile:

Currently looking for new members, previous experience of high bracket GW would be useful :slight_smile:
Message me if interested.:email:

Awesome guild be apart of a great team who all work together. Come join us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking for strong new members who like teamwork and great rewards :smile:
Message me if interested in joining :email:

1 Like

Looking for strong high level players who like teamwork and great rewards :smile:
Message me if interested in joining. :email:

No Rank 4 anymore. Gratz from PHREEKz on your brand new 3rd position. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Looking for strong high level players who like teamwork and great rewards :smile:

This is a great reasonable guild for end game or close players . Great teamwork and deservedly very rewarding for those who are looking to achieve success with good communication. Consistently top in all events. Get in touch with Graeme if your a great player open to improving with others

2 Likes

Looking for skilled high level players who like teamwork and great rewards :smile:

Genuine top top guild looking to recruit a suitable team player. If you are looking to develop further and are a skilled high level player this is the guild you need to join

2 Likes

Join us now if you want to progress :slight_smile: rather than being stuck in a guild that doesn’t get stuff done. :wink:

2 Likes

Currently looking for 1 new member since we have 1 member who has gone AWOL.

Looking for 3 new members after reset next Monday :wink:

If you are able to meet recommended requirements with a strong understanding of game but able to team work and open to development in the most consistent high ranking guld avoiding military rule with a human element and no drama then get in touch with us.

1 Like

Currently looking for 2 new members after reset tomorrow.