Mean Machine (top 50 guild) is recruiting 🌟 Easy requirements, tons of rewards, complete every event!

Hi TimeKiller!
We now have one spot open. Let me know if you are still interested. Thanks

We have an open position if any one is looking for a great guild with discord!!

Reqs are low for a top tier guild:

200 Trophies
400k Gold
1300 Seals
30 GW battles and Sentinels to lvl 2

1 Like

Please also mention that we strive to do the GW battles on the day they are offered.

Still looking for 1, let me know!

2 Likes

Still looking for 1! Lower reqs for a top tier guild.

We will have an opening at the end of the week if anyone is interested in joining! PM me or reply here.

Will have a couple open spots soon! Join us and get the rewards from bracket 2! We will be dropping down to bracket 3 next week though.

A fun guild with solid play. I enjoyed my time with you guys, but I need some time away from this game.

By the way applicants, there is a slot that will get this week’s GW rewards! So come out and get ready for T3 GWs next week.

1 Like

Bump, I think we have 3 spots open today/tomorrow.

Only two spots left at this time. PM me your invite code and agreement to meet requirements and get an invite.

2 spots left… PM me for invite.

and bumpage… tomorrow will be raining keys from getting tasks completed. Only one week since inception did we not get 40K seals… come join us, you will be happy you did.

PM me…:wink:

Bump up the jam!

Hello everyone! We will have an opening at the end of the week if anybody is interested in joining.

Requirements:

200 trophies
1300 seals
400,000 gold to guild.
Sentinels to 2/2/2/2 (no gems spent)
All 30 GW battles done (hopefully on the day offerered).

PM me or reply if your interested… Thanks!

Bumping this up to the top.

Off to work for me, final bump of the morning.

I’m on the clock and will keep this thread bumped!

Come and join a great guild!
Be a part of the Machine, the Mean Machine!! :rage:

We’re actually very friendly! :innocent:

2 Likes

Still have one spot open for one lucky individual… :smile:

or a happily married couple that share an account… :grin:

or maybe a fraternity of game design students that have a single account that they play round the clock in an attempt to master their skills and pwn the PVP leaderboards… :smiling_imp:

Any of those would work… :smirk:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

To the tune of the William Tell Overture:

:musical_note: Bumpity bump, bumpity bump, bumpity bump bump bump! Bumpity bump, bumpity bump, bumpity bump bump bump! Bumpity bump, bumpity bump, bumpity bump bump bump! Bumpity bump! Bumpity bump bump bump!! :musical_note:

Thank you and goodnight! :wink:

1 Like

HI all, just had one retire from the game so we need another person for tomorrow’s rain of keys and the good stuff.

Requirements are still as above, come join a friendly fun guild.