Mean Machine (top 50 guild) is recruiting 🌟 Easy requirements, tons of rewards, complete every event!

Hello everyone,
As the title says we have 1 spot open on Mean Machine.
Info about our guild -
This is the data from last week, where we completed all basic tasks and 9 legendary tasks

Guild level, rank, and statues level:

Tasks:

Members performance:

Seals (we reach 40k seals every week):

Our weekly requirements are: 200k gold, 1000 seals, 100 trophies and 1000 guild points. How to earn guild points will be explained either in private msg or once you join. (It’s no hard :wink: )
Anyone can check top 50 guild table and see that since we entered top 50 we were always in the top 20 guilds considering trophies gain.
If you are interested leave your invite code or send me a message.

8 Likes

The spot is taken.

A new spot opened up. Tasks for this week are completed.
Leave invite code with your info of:

• your level
  • kingdom levels
  • average trophies/gold donated/seals per week

Or send me all of the above in an a private message :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Come join the best guild on the planet. Yeah you can quote me on that.

4 Likes

Join us! We also offer a very active, friendly and supportive guild chat. If that doesn’t tickle your fancy, our guild chat thread here on the forum lets you post as many memes as your heart desires.

2 Likes

Hello i’d love to join you guys i recently started and im still leveling kingdoms but i got a dragon armor so 200k gold is okay with me and is what im looking for.
About seals i always do 1500 per week and i do from 150-300 trophies depending on the time i’ve got ot pvp.

XDARKSLAYER is my invite code. hope you give me a chance im 86 level but im really active.

Invite sent :slight_smile:
Contact me in guild chat once you join so we discuss some stuff :sunglasses:

One new spot opened up. Tasks for this week are completed.

• your level
  • kingdom levels

Additional info: we were 14th guild by trophies gained this week :slight_smile:

I’ll join if you got some room

Lvl 312
Can do 300k plus per week
Always gets 1500 seals
Invite code: cowman

Sorry for not updating the title but we got a new member.

Looking for 1 new member :slight_smile:

• your level
  • kingdom levels

2 Likes

We are searching for one new, very active member.
We finish all quests and get 3-5 legendary tasks a week. We also hit 40k seals every week.
if you are interested leave your invite code with your info of:

• your level
  • kingdom levels

2 Likes

One spot open.
Update on statues they are level 100 now.

I’d like to be considered, I’ll be able to do 1000seals, 200k gold and 100 trophies (easily). My invite code is RAITO_3

Invite sent, talk to you soon in guild chat or on our discord o/

I have anxiety so I have not been at work for a year and all I do is play gems of war most of my day. I got to rank 264 in a couple months. I have upgraded almost all my kingdoms. I have a few teams that win in under a minute on pvp against any team (almost) I make around 300000 gold in a day to contribute to the guild. I am a serious gamer looking for a high ranked clan. My invite code is LOCKPICKED plz sent me invite if you are interested in me helping your guild

I’m getting a msg you are in a guild right now. Exit that guild and I’ll send you an invite :slight_smile:

That’s a pretty awesome reason to play GoW. I actually play for the same reason, this game is great for the mind.

Mean Machine is perfect for you. Great guild that completes many tasks, and are VERY helpful. Some say they’re like family.

Fair warning to everyone who’s applying to the guild: You better have the weekly requirements done by Wednesday or you’ll get kicked. I’m someone who primarily plays on the weekend and literally got kicked two days after joining because I’m not “active” enough. Not even giving me the chance to wait untill Sunday.

Since you want to bring it to comments, while I wanted to keep it in private for your sake. We have nothing to prove, we are one of top guild, I don’t think there are players that have been for longer time in game and haven’t met some of us. So there you go, the whole answer you got from me in private msg, copied here.