Guild Guardian lvl 1 with 300+ attack!

Hello everyone,

In this post i wanted to show you how usefull and strong the new guardin troops are.
I used 4 of them in a single team, but if you include just 1 or 2 of them in your team you’ll be very happy you did so :slight_smile:
If you want to see a team build around a specific guild guardin just comment soo and i’ll make it :slight_smile:
Hope you’ll enjoy the video :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t know why isn’t the video showing in the forum to watch from here, so if anyone knows how to fix it am all ears :slight_smile:

@DonBoba

Click upload and enter the URL.

Who’s the man? You are the man!
Thanks mate :slight_smile:

@DonBoba Thats Miss Macawi :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dont forget you can aslo cast guardians spell on akulls :slight_smile:

I wanted to mention that xD
But in a team of only guardians it’s very risky.
And I’m sorry miss Macawi :slight_smile:
You are the girl! You are the woman!

1 Like

The way you speak in this video, it’s not very easy to listen to. Sounds like you are whispering, so even if I increase the volume, it’s just loud whispering, rather than clear speech. Your previous videos actually sound better.

Even if you thought you were too loud in your other videos, the solution to that is to lower mic levels, not to adjust your speech. If anything, you should go the other way around and speak more clearly and confidently, there is definitely room for improvement in that area.

I got that complain from others too, so yeah I will be louder in next videos, just tried to see will this way sound better.
Thank you for your feedback :slight_smile:

I had the same thought as Yonizaf (that it would help if you just spoke clearly and confidently).

Also, I’m not sure what your microphone set-up is, but it looked like you weren’t wearing a headset, so it must have been a ways from your mouth. That usually means lower quality sound and sometimes some interference from noise cancellation or noise gates. Getting the microphone right up to your mouth and keeping it there means that it will pick up your voice and only your voice. If you’re using a built-in microphone on a laptop or something, you may want to upgrade to an external mic if you’re going to keep doing this - the difference will be dramatic.

All I’m doing is recording with a mobile phone. No additional stuff like camera or mic, just recording the game + my front camera. But I’ll trying to improve my voice in the videos to come, thanks for you feedback:)

1 Like

That makes sense: speakerphone plus you trying to ‘keep it down’ equals not great audio. Still, cool idea for a video. Thanks!

1 Like