[REPORTED] Guild Chat

Platform, device version and operating system: Android

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead. ‘I was trying to start an Arena battle, but Gems of War loaded Broken Spire quest instead!’
I sent the player an invitation to the guild, we talked, and then realized that he was not suitable for us. I went to the list of guild members and clicked “expel” the player. I do not know what actions he did on his part, but after that he remained in the chat of our guild, could read the chat of the guild and write. Which he took advantage of to annoy us. Please correct this loophole for unscrupulous players.
**How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?**once. My actions are described above, the actions of the player do not know
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?

Steps to make it happen again
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious! Example: I lose once in the Arena, I then exit to the world map, select broken Spire on the Map and enter Arena. broken spire’s quest lost instead.

2 Likes

This has been reported from another guild too. May want to check out this thread and add yours to it

1 Like