The Golden Keep is recruiting - We have rooms for all players, from beginners to GW fighter! And the ale is always on the house!

We are now full

Golden opportunity to join the Golden Phoenix!

The Inn has one place immediately available. Take advantage of joining the nicest bunch of people in the game, who get tons of LTs without putting any pressure on you! Our reqs are easy for any high level player who just wants to play the game his/her own way, and who doesnā€™t want to feel forced to do every event.

Pop into our Discord channel The Golden Keep without delay
and check out if we are a good match for you!

One member only needed now. Hurry before itā€™s too late!

When they took the low road yall took the high road.:innocent: Hopefully this name will stay yours . I say yall are just as hott in crimson as yall were in gold . Definitely a great guild to join !

3 Likes

We have one opening in Wasted Talent (400k gold, 1000s, no trophy reqs). Come join our relaxed guild with good rewards.

Hello

Your guilds seem nice and iā€™d like to join if you have some spot available in Golden phoenix or wasted talent.
Iā€™m level 1169 and a regular player.
I just wanted to know : is discord mandatory or do you communicate also on the guild chat ? Cause i donā€™t want to create an account on discordā€¦:laughing:
Let me know if i can join and iā€™ll leave my current guild. My invite code is ISSIN

Thanks

Hi Titesoeur. Discord is not mandatory, but strongly encouraged for guild events (especially tower of dooms to share info on rooms).

We have a spot at the Inn, if you want I can send you an invite

Iā€™d love to join ! Iā€™ve left my guild, you can send the invite.
I can see the use of Discord for tower of doom, sure ! I guess iā€™ll create an account eventually :upside_down_face:

Just wonā€™t hit 1500 seals this week, already collected 500 for the previous guild

Invite sent. Welcome to the Inn! I hope to see you on Discord too ;). No problem for the seals this week

@Phaethon, in case you were interested! Good crew, I believe.

Thx @Jonathan, we would be happy to talk with @Phaethon if he is interested in joining the Inn

And Iā€™ll supply the coffee IF @Saltypatra, @Cyrup, and @Kafka donā€™t come. (Iā€™m not rich enough to supply them with coffee.)

Free ale! sign me up!

2 Likes

sare you recruiting individuals for your phoenix inn guild?

We have 2 spots available in Wasted Talent! Come join us and play how you want to play!

Also, all new comers are welcome to our casual starter guild, Aurora Hall! We will help you get on your wings and fly:)

We are still open for 2 more player in Wasted Talent! We do offer high rewards and very modest requirements. Join us and play the way you want it!

We still have a few spots vacant in Aurora Hall to complete its already active roster. Come join our casual/starter guild and enjoy the guidance of GW veterans to walk you through the game and help you achieve your goals!

If you are interested, join our Discord https://discord.gg/xmtdmzs so we can have a word. And, as usual, the ale is free!

We still have a few openings in our guild family:

• 2 spots in Wasted Talent
  • 1 spot in Aurora Hall

If you are interested, join our Discord The Golden Keep

We still have an opening in The Order of Wasted Talent. Weā€™re a high-level laid back guild looking for a high-level laid back player. Our motto is: Play how you want to play. And no need to sacrifice any rewards. 40k seals, LTs, all weekly events complete, a challenging-but-not-crazy GW experience thatā€™s optional and only for funā€¦we have it all. Come hang your hat with us and remember what it was like to play this game for fun and not because itā€™s a job.

Come waste your talent with us today!

im want to join. i have 1165 lvl all mythics doing every events to full