-=GiB=- spots available for Rank #27 and Rank #127

-=GiB=- Recruiting: We Are 3 Guilds Strong!

-=GiB=- ALPHA Rank #10 Guild Wars Bracket #4
-=GiB=- DELTA Rank #27 Guild Wars Bracket #5
-=GiB=- THETA Rank #127 Guild Wars Bracket #6

Participation in all Guild Events is required for all guilds!
We are looking for dedicated players seeking a new permanent home who wish to grow and rise with us!

We have a guild that will work for you!
From lower levels and new players, very active strong players to very dedicated competitive players.

We have very reasonable requirements in all guilds, the lowest you will find for our 2 top 50 guilds!
We have friendly, helpful members. Were not just a guild, we are a community and a drama free family!

We have a very strict no slacker policy in all guilds!
Tried of being in a guild were it feels like your the main one doing the majority of work. Give ALPHA a try.
Want a guild were everyone does their part but isn’t over demanding? Then DELTA would be perfect for you!
Need a guild that provides guidance and will improve your game? Then check out THETA.

Our guilds are highly competitive all 3 are in the top 5 of Guild Wars! and everyone does their part!
Come see for yourself why I believe were a smarter, more organized way of geming!

If interested, reply or message me here.
But for fastest response message me
directly on Xbox RipclaW GiB

Sent you a message.

-=GiB=- GamersInBrotherhood recruiting…

We are 3 guilds strong!

Rank #10 is now currently full but can make room for a level 1000+ if need be.
Rank #27 has a 3 spots left and has very easy requirements for a top 50 guild!
Rank #127 has lots of room available, we can take 1 or a group and when you join
this guild you can learn from are top players and have an opportunity to move up guilds!

If interested, shoot me a message here, but for fastest response xbox is best.
Gamer Tag: RipclaW GiB