Game Out of Sync Error

Platform, device version and operating system:
Xbox
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was expecting to play the Adventure Board battles, but after 2 battles I get an Out Of Sync error message and the game closes causing me to start the game again and completing the battle a second time. Today it did it on two consecutive battles

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Has been happening for at least a year. It happens every day. It will sometimes stop for a couple of weeks, but when GW week occurs it begins again. It happened today in 2 consecutive fights causing the game to crash twice and aching to do 4 battles to get a completion for 2 battles

Steps to make it happen again
Has happened in other game modes, but happens every time I play Adventure Board. It always happens after finishing the second battle. Doesn’t matter if I do 100 battles elsewhere first. Once I start Adventure Board it occurs

1 Like

The same thing happened to me 2 times today on adventure.

1 Like

It’s still happening for me too and has been on and off since 2021 (when I filed my first ticket on the problem). I do not recall it ever happening outside of an AB battle.

1 Like

Yeah, when I say it has been a year that is a total guess because it may have been all the way back to 2021. Sorry you have had to deal with it too for this long. Ironically, every day I log in my brain blocks out that it happens and I’m surprised and angry every day lol. Some days I get so annoyed I just don’t log back in for a few hours