[Contact Support] Game Out of Sync Error

Platform, device version and operating system:
Xbox
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was expecting to play the Adventure Board battles, but after 2 battles I get an Out Of Sync error message and the game closes causing me to start the game again and completing the battle a second time. Today it did it on two consecutive battles

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Has been happening for at least a year. It happens every day. It will sometimes stop for a couple of weeks, but when GW week occurs it begins again. It happened today in 2 consecutive fights causing the game to crash twice and aching to do 4 battles to get a completion for 2 battles

Steps to make it happen again
Has happened in other game modes, but happens every time I play Adventure Board. It always happens after finishing the second battle. Doesn’t matter if I do 100 battles elsewhere first. Once I start Adventure Board it occurs

2 Likes

It’s still happening for me too and has been on and off since 2021 (when I filed my first ticket on the problem). I do not recall it ever happening outside of an AB battle.

2 Likes

Yeah, when I say it has been a year that is a total guess because it may have been all the way back to 2021. Sorry you have had to deal with it too for this long. Ironically, every day I log in my brain blocks out that it happens and I’m surprised and angry every day lol. Some days I get so annoyed I just don’t log back in for a few hours

Is there any info from anyone on this yet @Kafka ? It happened to me 3 different times yesterday and twice again today. I’ve grown to expect it once a day when doing Adventure Board, but having to restart the game 3x and having and having doing the same 3 matches a second time is beyond tiresome after more than a year. What will happen if it occurs during a GW match? It will hurt not only myself, but also my guild. And I know I won’t be able to just go back I a nd do the match over again. It will count as a loss like it did the times it happened a couple years ago to me

1 Like

As a quick comparison, I play on Switch and have only ever seen this message pop up on rare occasions – sometimes in conjunction with a software update, sometimes during sigil-based events (including Faction Assaults, which causes it to fail the current delve), but again, rarely.

1 Like

I was hoping it was fixed as I hadn’t seen it in over one week, but it happened this morning (in the AB as usual). I guess it’s back.

1 Like

Sorry to hear you have had it happen too. I am in Xbox, so it shouldn’t be a software issue on my end

1 Like

Yeah, I didn’t have it happen at all last week and like you I hoped that meant there was a stealth fix, but almost didn’t log back in after the third time yesterday, but the new kingdom stuff made me keep trying

1 Like

This crap is happening 4 times/day in the AB battles. How about someone actually play the game and look into this problem??? Bonus: I love losing gnomes (esp. Dragonite) when this happens.

1 Like

I haven’t lost a Dragonite gnome yet, but I have lost other gnomes rewards. It is still happening to me and everyday too. Some days I don’t touch Adventure Board unless it’s a super useful item like gems or deeds. They made me stop doing Dungeon battles and also Adventure Board for the most part. They hasn’t been a response from any MODS on my Bug Report, so not clue if they have any idea what is causing it or if they ever plan on fixing it

1 Like

I’m on Xbox as well, and it happens on the AB second battle not everyday though. I’ll get the error and then kicked back to the login screen.

2 Likes

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

Please submit a support ticket if you are experiencing this issue.

(For your own privacy in case more in-depth troubleshooting and or details are needed!)

1 Like

Not trying to be snarky, but isn’t that what I did? Is it a different thing I needed to fill out?

1 Like

https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The above is called a support ticket. Probably assumed that everybody knows this by default.

2 Likes

I have actually done the support ticket twice (first one in 2021) and they don’t do squat. They ask for information and then don’t fix it. They just mark it as “solved”. I don’t know what they don’t understand. I can do hundreds of battles in a day and not get the error, but as soon as I do AB battles, I get the error. It’s not rocket science that there is an issue with the way the game communicates with the server during AB battles. It must be different than any other battle. At a minimum, throw a counter in the code and see how many times that error get hit each day.

3 Likes

I am now getting it twice day regularly. After the 2nd battle and the 5th if I do that many.

1 Like

Thank you. I went ahead and sent another one in. I sent one about a year ago as well. I did think the Bug Report was what we were supposed to do now, so I appreciate the link

1 Like

This stupid error started again today (2nd battle of first AB set).

2 Likes

Oh great. Looks like I have something to look forward to today when I log in lol.

1 Like

Well, started back for me today. It was after the 5th fight though instead of the 2nd

1 Like