History/ Legacy: In the annals of Krystaran folklore, Perilous is a name synonymous with an agency of oblivion risen from the ashen desolation of conflict whose legacy looms ominously over the charred and unrecognizable remains of their adversaries.
A malevolent consortium of despots from the Nexion of Entropy, an extradimensional aperture authored into existence from the termination resonance, the resultant by-product of Zuul’Goth’s litany of manifestations in the physical realm.
Led by the Nemesis King, a soulless avatar of destruction, Commander of the Tenebrous Phalanx, and Monarch of the Tempest; Perilous is an autonomous force of nature whose scope of regency spans the conceivable millennia.
Our main roster now possesses a full complement of 30 members.
In-game event participation is required to maintain membership status.
Weekly prerequisites include, but are not limited to, the following:
1,000+ Guild seals
We typically finish blue (gem-centric), and red guild statue (gem key-oriented) tasks the first day of a new in-game event’s platform release.
40,000 Guild Seals achieved on a weekly basis, some Epic Task completion with a vast majority of basic color-coded tasks completed each week.
Benefits to new and prospective members:
- Supportive and accommodating in-game environment
- Comprehensive gaming strategies and team build collaboration
- 90 to 95 percent in-game event/ campaign cycle fulfillment
- No penalty, i.e. promotional status reduction or loss of membership privilege resulting from Guild Wars performance with a higher emphasis placed on participation in the event as opposed to statistical achievement
- Detailed Guild Wars opposing unit scouting reports and analysis with threat potential diagnostic synopses (loss probability based on competitor’s team composition)
- Bilingual capability with Spanish correspondence available by virtue of Guildmaster
Answers to any additional questions regarding in-game requirements for the guild can be obtained on our personal discord server at the following link: