Forever Noob - A Casual, but Very Active Guild - Recruiting - Come Join Us!

We have two spots. Come join us.

I’m level 95, have been playing for a few weeks now. Invite code: UNUFRI_LBRT

Tried to add you, and it says you are in a guild. Need you to leave that one before I can add you.
Thanks

Down to join, total noob here haha. NODEST_QT6F

Invited, please check.

We’re down to one spot! Who wants in?

Bump. 1 slot available in a casual guild. We usually reach level 5 chests on Friday.

And a hint for low-level players: invest your gold in kingdoms first, not in the guild. Only when all your kingdoms reach level 10, donate your excessive gold to the guild.

I’ve been playing for about a month and would love to join. RALYYR_KXVW is my invite code

That’s it! Thanks all, the guild is full for now.

One spot is available now! We are a casual guild - just join and play. (And do not forget to check your mail for guild rewards.)

Hi, is the spot still available?
my code: IRWCRIWCHI_QTYX

Gyuraaaj, you need to leave your current guild before you can join ours. I’m going to be driving for about 2 hours, but will try to remember to add you when I get home.

Its okay, Ive found a guild, sry for the inconvience

I’m only level 104, still leveling up my kingdoms, but I would like to join if there’s still room!

TREVAS1988_O27Q

We have 2 spots open now. Please reply and let us know you would like to join. Please quit your current guild before you reply, and save us some time.
Even though we are a casual guild, we regularly get more than 20k seals, and sometimes 40k. We also get most tasks to level 9 or 10, and usually complete at least one each week.
You get most of the rewards, without the extreme requirements some guilds have. Our only requirement is that you play regularly. We would also love it if you participate in the weekly guild events.

Hey you! Come join us.

You know you want to join us. Let us help you out.

My code is DERFLET_VYW5

Hello, I just started playing this is my first time playing this game. I’m currently only lvl 19 and looking to join a helpful guild. If you still have room I’d love to join KORLIA_5AVY

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Sent an invite! Thanks

Jerry Timblin