Forever Noob - A Casual, but Very Active Guild - Recruiting - Come Join Us!

Invite sent

Hello, total forum noob here. Just started them game and looking for a home for 3 of us. We play every day and know each other personally. Started 2 weeks ago lvl 60-90? Not looking to rise to the top but more for guild seals and rewards. We’re from MN, have families and are mid 30’s. We have a solid year of game play in us. If you can fit us, my game name is Bigbazoonga_gxjm. Thanks!!!

Very glad for you, but sorry, we are full now. Hope you’ll find another good casual guild.

We are recruiting a new guildmate.
No requirements, other than you need to play regularly.
Level 707/Rank 367.
We always complete all tasks, and hit 40k seals about twice a month.
PM me your invite code please.

We have 1 slot open. As you may read here, we are a casual but active guild. We are at level 783/rank 363 now, in Grandmaster III league. Join us in climbing the yellow Tower of Doom!

Up. We still have 1 slot open, and the beginning of the week is the best time to join a guild.

Up again. We are a casual guild, but an active one. Just play and collect guild seals, no strict requirements of gold, seals and trophies.

Hello, I m almost level 300 and want to join ur guild, I am currently in a dead one but will leave if you add me. I get 1500 Seals every week and a lot of trophies, I also participate in every guild event. Here is my invite code TULKAS_4HGS

Tulkas already joined another guild. 1 spot is still open.

We still have 1 spot open. A casual, but active guild with minimal requirements (just 1 seal per week - have you seen less?).

Hi, I’d love to join this guild!

Invite code: JAFAR_ZEKV

All spots are taken for now, sorry.

We have 1 free spot for now. You see, some people stop playing, and our guild requires active players. Casual, but active nevertheless. As was already written, we complete all weekly guild tasks, almost all weekly events and sometimes collect 40k guild seals. Feel free to contact us privately.

Up the topic. One spot is still vacant. Start climbing the yellow Tower of Doom in our guild!

1 Like

Hi! I’d like to join if there is still a spot open.
My Invite Code is SPADES_HZ5Y.
Hope to see you at the Tower!

Just sent you an invite.

Thanks all, the guild is full.

We have an opening. Send a PM to join, or reply. Only requirement is that you play.

Come join our awesome guild. We regularly complete tasks, and weekly events (or get very close to completion). We also are a very helpful group. If you have questions, we will help you out.

Our only requirement is that you play regularly.

Send a PM with your invite code.

We still have an opening! Come join us.

No requirements, except that you play the game.

We complete all regular tasks, 40,000 seals weekly, very high ranking in the weekly events.

We are also very welcoming and helpful to new players.

Still looking for a new guildmate.

Send a PM with your invite code to join.