[NOT FIXED IN 6.0] (sometimes) No extra turn when special gems are matched in 5 match

@Kafka any update on this prior to Guild Wars?

Reminder to everyone that if this bug occurs during ToD, or any other event that requires sigils purchased with gems, that you should submit a support ticket if you lose due to the bug. Sigils are gems, and gems are money. You should not be paying for their bugs. Likewise if the bug occurs during guildwars, it will lower your score, possibly affecting your whole guild’s placement in the standings. Again, I would suggest opening a support ticket in that case to be compensated for their screw-up.

5 Likes

2 Guildmates got the bug this morning during GW.
I can’t say we are happy about it since we are in B1….
They lost a troop, could have been worse, but it’s only day one…

Come on guys, is it this hard to have a nice and clean GW?

2 Likes

My guildmates have also encountered this bug during their GW battles.

The key mechanics is broken during the most important event. Does anyone care?

2 Likes

Hey support, thinking to do my wars later. So your team still have time to fix this. @Kafka @Jeto @OminousGMan :wink:

I ran into this in PVP and GW today. Each time it was an L-shaped match 5 with a doomskull in the corner. I was able to salvage the win in GW, but certainly lost some points since the fight took about 10 turns longer due to the losses on the turn after the failed match 5.

I encountered this bug today on the Xbox, so it’s still not fixed. Thankfully I was doing an Explore match, so it didn’t cause me any big issues. However, if this happened to me during GW, I would be pretty upset.

I lost an arena battle yesterday because of this bug. Also on Xbox.

We lost 2 GW battles because of that bug yesterday. :tired_face:
Good luck for today.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that Aelthwyn.

I was hit today by the bug in GW. I managed to win though.

2 Likes

Copied this from known issues list, since there has been no update here. I am assuming it also applies to skull/doomskull 5+ matches?

• Extra turn sometimes not given when making a 5 Gem match in the shape of an upside down T or an L shape.
    • Fixed in next update, game version 6.0
5 Likes

Yesterday’s GW - B1 PC/Mobile

This ET gave the AI the turn. No Freeze capable troops on opponent’s team.

Before

After

No ET message.

Note - 0 Uber Doomskulls. This is just simply really poor for this to not be working, yet again.

Thankfully able to win, but not the first time this GW players have had problems.

Hopefully it helps people playing their GW to be aware. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The same happened personally and also to my guild during Guild War ! Nothing to do, even if we know the problem ! Some fights were lost due to this problem !
If you don’t take the skulls matches you also take the risk of losing !!!
Hope this will be resolved soon !

Hello,

Why not have simply canceled the guild war?
Are you fed up with these repeated bugs!
Please cancel the Guild Wars, we feel wronged!

Cordialy.

1 Like

We’ve encountered this bug again( This time we matched the skulls in line.
Luckily, we were able to win, but with only one troop left. Really frustrating.

P.S. I love this game very much, but it does everything to make me stop

3 Likes

Just confirming that this bug can also happen with lycanthropy gems in a T-shaped 5match and with Wildcard gems in a T-shaped 5 match (had both happen to me today)

7 Likes

This bug ruined the game for me. It is not right to give the turn to the opponents when you do 4-5 match. This game is just super buggy. :roll_eyes:

I think I am ready not to support this game this campaign. I still have 10 weeks to change my mind though. Gap change my mind during the lycantrophy campaign. Let’s see…

#weavergate

5 Likes

I had this happen to me 2 times in GW last week! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Not sure why it hasn’t been fixed yet. s mh

Hello,

Still no correction in sight ??
Still no official communication about this bug either !!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Hey all,

Just jumping in to share that this issue has been resolved in the next update - v6.0!

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

5 Likes