[Tech Issue] Error message saying Failed to receive data

Platform, device version and operating system:
AndroidVer 7.0
Device: Galaxy Note5
Carrier: T-mobile

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Have NO Idea why it happens.

I can have full signal strength and just opening my inbox, to playing a match, retrieving gold on the hour. there is no rhyme or reason. I can have full battery to any level in between. It can be just a fresh launch to several games into the system. It’s unpredictable. I have actually started tracking time.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
After the last upgrade I have been experiencing this error message, along with complete crashing of the application where it exits the game to a -crash restart app message.

I don’t mind except GWs.

Steps to make it happen again
If I knew how to reproduce it I would… but have no clue

Btw, were are the crash reports on an Android phone?

I realize this isn’t biggest issue but can I at least find out if this is a known issue, since it comes before a hard crash of the system, and where are the crash reports on the Android so I can send the next one …

Hey there, sorry for the delayed reply.

This appears to be a connection issue. Are you still receiving the error regularly?

Even if you have full reception it’s possible for there to be an issue with the game server or somewhere in the connection between us.

If the issue is between us somewhere then the connection won’t show up in the game server status or your reception bars on your phone.

Usually these sorts of issues are fixed quite quickly by the company responsible and it’s temporary.

1 Like

It has cleared up where I am not crashing anymore. Thank you for responding