Dragon's Peak is Recruiting (Tacet the Terror's Guild) - TOP 20 Guild - 1.5k Seal, 300 Trophy, and 1M Gold Minimum Per Week - 40k Seals and Multiple Legendary Tasks Per Week [29/30]

Thanks for info and good luck for you too!

Dragons’ Peak have already 11/30! Hurry up guys! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dragon’s Peak just got an opening from someone who quit the game. We are looking for someone around the 1000k/1000 gold/trophy area for our next recruit. I will also accept any 1 Dragons’ Peak guild member who is in the top 50 of the PvP leaderboard this week.

Also, my partner guild of Dragons’ Peak is still recruiting as well. Minimum for that guild is 300k/300 per week. Members of our partner guild also have priority when choosing new recruits for Dragon’s Peak. Contact @Gwynhbleidd if interested in the partner guild.

2 Likes

Our partner guild is still recruiting. Contact @Gwynhbleidd if interested.

As far as our main guild, this is our current progress for those who are interested:

81,669 / 24 = 3,403 trophies per day on average
3,403 x 7 = 23,821 trophies per week on average

4 Likes

@tacet you’re the slacker in the team!

:joy:

1 Like

We have 1 slot open! This slot opened from Techn9neee, the 1st person to trait everything in the game and a good friend of mine since I started this game, having to leave the game for a couple months for life related things. He is welcome back whenever he gets things situated.

The requirement for this specific slot is to be in the top 50 of the player leaderboard this week. We will be pushing into the top 50 guilds after just a month of starting the guild next week.

Our resource accumulation per week has been consistently MORE than 3k gems, 3.6k glory keys, and 3.9k tokens. We are on track this week to do about 33% more than that.

If you are in the top 50 leaderbaord this week or are an extremely high level player who would be willing to do so, leave me a message or PM me directly @Tacet.

1 Like

Hi I would like an invite if possible. Maxed kingdoms generating about 200k per day. Thank you.

1 Like

I won’t be able to take you, but you are welcome to join our other guild of Dragons’ Peak.

1 Like

We are still in need of 1 more member. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We still have 1 slot open. If anyone is interested, leave a message here or PM me directly.

2 Likes

We helps you to generate gold into keys :smiley:

1 Like

Transform not generate.
Valkyrie not Serpent.

1 Like

We still have a slot or 2 open due to people below the minimum this week. Make sure to contact me ASAP if you are interested so that I can get you in by the Monday rush. We currently do more trophies, as well as likely more resources, than any guild currently in the game. We will be reaching the top 50 guilds in about 3 days and will be trying to beat the GoW world record for trophies the following week (28k currently is the highest legit number, done by Anonymous).

If you are interested in joining us, PM me @Tacet or leave a message here. Minimum requirement per week is 300 trophies and 500k gold, but those are expected to be easy requirements.

1 Like

We still have 1 slot left! Here is our weekly resource report:

Trophies: 25,986
Gold: 32,045,000 (exactly 377 cycles, was pretty funny xD)
Gems: 3,770
Glory Keys: 4,524

If you are interested in joining us, shoot me a PM or message below. Minimum requirement per week is to easily do 300 trophies and 500k gold per week.

2 Likes

We are full again. Papados from our partner guild ended up joining us. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

keep me in mind for the next spot tacet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Weekly Progress Report

This week we reach the top 50 leaderbaord!

Marc also became the 1st person from Dragon’s Peak to claim the #1 spot on the PvP leader board.

This week was also our highest amount of gold ever donated. This was pushed over by 2 members, Trevor and Papados, who both donated exactly 4 million gold each.

Trophies: 24,544
Gold: 37,709,000 (444 cycles)
Gems: 4,440
Glory Keys: 5,328

We are currently full, but our partner guild is still looking for members.

3 Likes

Impressive. (Darth Vader voice)

:smiling_imp:

1 Like

4 Likes

Great Success , now throw party to celebrate that.

4 Likes

Congrats Tacet to your and your team for getting to top 50. Very impressive and hard work.

3 Likes