Dragon's Peak is Recruiting (Tacet the Terror's Guild) - TOP 20 Guild - 1.5k Seal, 300 Trophy, and 1M Gold Minimum Per Week - 40k Seals and Multiple Legendary Tasks Per Week [29/30]

Invite sent, we still have 2 slots so post your codes!

We have 2 spots available! Still around 3 hours left to be able to make it in time for Bracket 1 guild wars with a return of at least 300 gems from placing!

Requirements Per Week:

• 1.5k Seals
  • 1M+ Gold
  • 300+ Trophies
  • Level 3 Guild Sentinels
  • Decent score in 30 Bracket 1 GW Battles

We have 1 spot available! Still around 5 hours left to be able to make it in time for Bracket 1 guild wars with a return of at least 300 gems from placing!

Requirements Per Week:

• 1.5k Seals
  • 1M+ Gold
  • 300+ Trophies

We have 1 spot available! Still around 5 hours left to be able to make it in time for Bracket 1 guild wars with a return of at least 300 gems from placing!

Requirements Per Week:

• 1.5k Seals
  • 1M+ Gold
  • 300+ Trophies

We have 2 spots available! Either contact me or leave your invite code here if you can easily meet the below requirements.

Requirements Per Week:

• 1.5k Seals
  • 1M+ Gold
  • 300+ Trophies
  • 32k+ score in 30 Bracket 1 GW Battles

I can join now. Couldnt come on sooner. My invite code: ANNA_134.
Thnx. :slight_smile:

I will invite you now anna

It says you are in a guild. You need to leave before I can invite Anna

Already invited her earlier. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha yeah just noticed she was already in!

We need one more recruit!

pumping this. still need 1 more person!

Will have a spot open on Monday !! Come Join Us !!

I would Love to give yourguild a try.I can do the requirements I have done 1 million in a week . Thanks for listening

sure. please post your invite code. we will send you an invite on Monday :slight_smile:

Thank you I will leave my guild tomorrow early morning! Thank you for the opportunity. :relaxed:

Seth_69 invite code,real name Be ky ,game name is Dragon Queen

Becky lol :blush::relaxed:

Hello Becky,
Iā€™m sorry to inform you that our last spot has been filled. Our other recruiter had found someone else before I could invite you :frowning:
My apology and I hope you will find a guild that suits you. Or if youā€™re still interested, Iā€™ll shoot you a PM when we have spot open again.

There is a possibility we will still have another opening later today.

Otherwise, there is always next week. :smiley: