Marthos Guardians - Rank 5

OK. Still two spots available then… :slight_smile:

I decided to leave my guild. I want in if your still take me. Invite Code LEE.T

@LeeT… invite sent :wink:

Still at least 1 (maybe 2) open spots in Marthos Guardians, the number 5 guild in the league…

Minimal requirements are:
300 trophies
500k gold
1300 seals per week.
all guild sentinels levelled to at least level 2 (when GW resumes in 2 weeks)

We are looking for 2 players to join our guild which is currently top 5 in the leaderboard :slight_smile: . Minimal requirements are: 300 trophies/500k gold/1300 seals per week/all sentinels to level 2.
Low level players can keep their gold if they need it for their kingdoms :wink:.

If you’re interested, please contact me by PM (with the number of trophies that you usually do).

Hello, When all the tasks are finished and how many legendary tasks you usually do ?
Thank you.

We are looking for at least 1 player to join our guild which is currently top 5 in the leaderboard/bracket 2 :slight_smile: . Minimal requirements are: 300 trophies/500k gold/1300 seals per week/all sentinels to level 2.
Low level players can keep their gold if they need it for their kingdoms :wink:.

If you’re interested, please contact me by PM (with the number of trophies that you usually do).

hi,invite me 345lv?

@RUS-6: What’s your invite code?

BUMP

Still one open spot!

300 trophies
500k gold
1300 seals per week.
all guild sentinels levelled to at least level 2

We’re currently holding of on doing this weeks tasks until we have 30 members again, so be quick to profit from this. :slight_smile:

1 spot open.

300 trophies
500k gold
1300 seals per week.
all guild sentinels levelled to at least level 2

1 spot open…
Join us :wink:

I’ll join if you have a spot. Level 1100 former gl of Impervious Basterds. I get 300+t 500+k 1500s and fight gw daily

We currently don’t have a spot… But maybe next week, so if you’re okay to wait for next Monday, we can hire you :wink: .

I’ll wait let me know. Thanks👍

We are looking for 1 player to join our guild which is currently top 5 in the leaderboard/bracket 2 (maybe 1) :slight_smile: . Minimal requirements are: 300 trophies/500k gold/1300 seals per week/all sentinels to level 2.

EDIT: forgot to say that you can join us asap and so on, get the GW rewards :wink: .

We are looking for 2 players to join our guild which is currently top 5 in the leaderboard/bracket 1 :slight_smile: .
Minimal requirements are: 300 trophies/500k gold/1300 seals per week/all sentinels to level 2.
Low level players can keep their gold if they need to level their kingdoms :wink:.

If you manage to join us before the reset, you will get our GW rewards :wink: .