Dinner Time!

No. (10 char.)

I know I was just joking because people complain about that a lot.

Nice updates on the existing counter troops! These always felt a bit disjointed. Why do you deal double damage against elementals but eat dragons, Dragon Cruncher? Now they make sense again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Reminds me of Drong from PQ1.

I find it quite humorous at how well Pharos-Ra dodges the Soul Forge. This time, we got 3 of the 4 (or 4 out of 5) Apocalypse Troops!

2 Likes

WTF??! Still no Ra in Forge to craft? But i see troops that have been in there at least 3+ times? Feels like a big middle finger to those of us that do not have him… And i’m getting a little sick of it, I bet Ketras the Bull was in there 5 or more times.

4 Likes

That’s randomness. Ever played Settlers of Catan, where two dice are rolled every turn? Every game, either 4, 5, 9, or 10 (pick one) seems to come up wildly more often than either 6 or 8.

2 Likes

The dice cheat… They were coded to almost never hit 6 or 8

3 Likes

1 Like

I love this Monster Muncher. Ate a full monster team.

20171113184630_1

6 Likes

Hey, it’s another % devour troop! Oh good.

1 Like

Yeah but it only procs on monsters so he is a good anti-kraken troop

It’s on a conditional that the AI doesn’t seem to take into account, so the amount of player rage is going to be fairly limited. Imagine the outcry if the AI ever learns to primarily target troops vulnerable to extra spell modifiers… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Damnit, now that’s stuck in my head too…

unseen

Monster muncher
Scorpius
Scorpius
Scorpius

Love troll/kraken team lol

I’m disappointed that the RNG troop trend continues, if not accelerates. Maybe this game should be re-named Slots of War.

3 Likes

@Saltypatra, Hi
Here again, a mistake in Russian
This time he says that 500 gold is given in PvP and EXPLORER

Because Leonis is one of my two favourite kingdoms, the new lore is awesome and keep getting wrecked by the same hilarious PVP team, I made a comic. Let’s see if that big file can be uploaded here.

11 Likes

2 Questions:
Why is Dragon Cruncher immune to devour, even when no Dragon is able devour? (correct me if I’m wrong)
And why is Monster Muncher not immune to devour, even he is obviously brought into the game to counter the Kraken that can devour?

4 Likes

Dragon Cruncher is immune to everything thanks to impervious. Devour isn’t a concern, but that single trait protects him from both entangled and frozen which are concerns when fighting dragon teams.

Monster muncher doesn’t particularly need to be immune to devour against Kraken teams since you probably won’t have him at the back of your team (though he could be a little vulnerable to Great Maw or Sand Shark at the front).

A hard-counter doesn’t need to be a free pass. Both of these troops are very effective counters now and don’t need any more help.

2 Likes