Dev Q and A Question Gathering Time!

Thanks for the stream! It was fun, glad I could finally catch one! :smiley:

Just from memory, the important stuff. I hope someone will write a better summary later, I’ll likely forget important things and it’s 3:30am in Germany now:

1. Dawnbringer will be fixed, but they are looking for a longterm solution, if possible. Needs a bit more time.
  2. We’re stuck with particles for now. There’s hope for maybe a slight change in the next big update, which will be in February, but no guarantee. Main issue with turning the brightness down is apparently that the damage numbers are connected to the effects and would then be less visible.
  3. Status effects will get adjusted, especially disease, frozen and burn.
  4. New kingdom early or mid January.
  5. Refresh button in PVP will not move, but there will be some kind of delay that will stop accidental refreshes.
  6. No new big Soulforge weapons before Dawnbringer issues are fixed.
  7. No soulforge diamonds in treasure hunt, they’re supposed to remain that rare.
  8. More events like the Moa one next year!
  9. Dungeon reminder will get added, they just want to make sure the map is not overloaded.
  10. Tribute timer would need constant server connection, difficult to do.
  11. Devs agree the hero, the weapons and classes need rework. It’s obviously something that would need a lot of work.
  12. Promised things (like the key order in chest menu) didn’t get added because bug fixes took priority.
  13. Devs think a fully nontransparent gem board might look too ugly, but maybe things will happen.
  14. Daily tasks for console should be reworked before they come to PC.
  15. Queen Mab would likely win in a fight against Hot Dude. Maybe.
  16. Khorvash’s Manticore has a nose horn.

EDIT: Also correct me if I caught any of this wrong. I am absolutely not used to hearing English since I live in Germany and it’s much easier to read than to listen to a conversation and follow it (while also writing silly things in chat at the same time in the early morning hours…).

21 Likes