Delves: Strategies, tactics and tips

Just finish all the reward stages, so I’ll try my best to answer my own question.

1. Worth to do it? Yes.
    so many Shards and Treasures, with extra Vault Key, Diamonds, and 2 Minor Chaos Orb.

2. Minimum Tier? Just 2 (90 gems)
    Except you need a new weapon, then go for it.

3. Best Strategy? Clear all stage until level 100, then stop.
    Use your best team for it. In actual Underworld, it’s easy enough to farming for end-gamers and doing fraction challenge.

More detail and screenshot here
2 Likes

So the faction event don’t have solid block? Is it a bug?

Shhhhhhh! *waves arms frantically*

6 Likes

2 times in a row I went for a 90% quality chance and lost. Never managed to get quality increase except 100% situations. Is it a bug?

I would say no just very unlucky

On one of Tacet’s streams, he was able to get “very” lucky and get a quality upgrade with far less than 90%. You just had bad luck. This is why I don’t bother with the RNG and only do it at 100% until I max quality.

4 Likes

I saw the blocks on the second round, but not on the first.

Well i did 5 run and never saw them

I got it twice with 30% and once with only 10% lol

1 Like

Where does it tell the percentages?

I’m not sure if I have even paid attention to this part or not.

Look on the card it telling you lol mythic is 50% so 2 of them is enough for guarantee quality lv up

Also when you at 100% you will see the quality number become green before you add gold

1 Like

Thanks a lot. :+1:more to look for.

4 Likes

I once did 95%, but not planning to do it again. If it fails it will suck big time…

4 Likes

My upgrade strategy is haphazard and probably not optimal but whatever.

If I have 5 of the cruddy 5% treasures, I use them up on the spot. They don’t provide enough of a boost for me to care, and 25% is better than 0%.

Otherwise, I don’t try to upgrade unless I have at least one 25% or higher treasure. I use exactly one, then see if I can bump it up to 85% or greater with the cheap treasures. If not, I wait.

I can afford to use “too many” cheap treasures, but I’d rather get 2 80% chances out of 2 of the rare ones than 1 100% chance. I can still fail, but it’s more likely I’ll get 2 upgrades.

2 Likes

So another delve event this friday? Or it’s just a faction release?

New Faction release = new 3-day weekend event.

The same rule with new class.

PS. guys! I spell fraction correctly now! ^^

2 Likes

Lol so dev really want people to burnout with all these events

We will soon need to quit our job to keep the pace :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Bein a faction just a small portion of a kingdom… Wouldn’t that be a fraction of all troops from said kingdom?

2 Likes

Question: During a normal delve (so NOT an event delve) if I want to keep it at it’s current lv would it be better rewards to play on x1 and beat the boss, or play on x2 and retreat before the boss?

Your quality bonuses do not apply unless you beat the boss. So if you have quality at 4 or above, beating the boss is better. If not, it’s the same.