Delves: Strategies, tactics and tips

Primal Rift is easier skillwise, but is pretty demanding mentally. Morana needs a lot of luck and some ppl just dont have that.

So is traitstones in the Warrens rewards a bug or not? I would rather get glory personally.

I think with some luck, I can manage to go past first room with no casualties quite easily. It’s all about keeping their 2 Gargoyle silenced.

2 room is really troublesome. My idea for best room is Dragon Hatchery. Although yesterday I somehow past with Wild Pack’s Den, as they don’t get much mana or skulls, so 300+ attack of Silent Sentinel can kill them all quickly.

For Boss room, good starting board is quite important. Ideally, you will want lots of brown, or crazy amount of yellow. Two much red or skull gems like my case are pretty much game over. The trick is to skull-spamming their stunned Silent Sentinel to dead, then let their Gargoyle kill it by skulls, to keep itself silenced. After that, it’s just an intense skulls dual.

No matter how skilled you are, all Faction team at level 500 need some kind of different luck to work. Some need a great dice roll on spell, some on board and cascade, while some need a specific chain of event to occured. This is my rank based on realistic possibility.

• Crypt Keeper - luck with Lady Morana’s insta-kill.
  • Primal Rift - luck with getting Treant summoned, up its magic by Dark Dryad, then keep casting and spamming skulls while trying to survive.
  • Hall of Guardians - luck with getting attack-buff early, follow by huge amount of skull matches.
  • All-Seeing Eye - luck with board alignment, Ocularen Leech summons, and skull matches.
  • The Warren - luck with always getting barrier/submerge on yourself, or web/silence/deathmark on them. Having cascade working in your favor is also important.
  • Sea of Sorrow - luck with never miss with Sea Witch’s spell for an extended period of time, while getting some skull matches in between.

If it is a bug, they would probably fixed it by now. They fixed Lair of Shadows’s zero reward bugs quite quickly without any major patches.

2 Likes

So what’s the best faction team and tactics for the warrens? I really want to beat lv 200.

I beat it at 200 with Lapina knight, bunicorn, luna, luna. Was not easy, needed a good amount of luck

1 Like

Anyone have a good team for the Warrens? I’ve gotten up to about 440 or 450 before I stopped winning, usually because the final team enraged everything, then cut through my tank like a knife through butter.

I use

Irongut
Leprechaun
Dawnbringer(bard)
Anu champion

Working well if you can manage to keep that order untill final battle

You no eat the bunnies :rabbit: you big meanie!

My guild’s Discord also lists Mountain Crusher, High King Irongut, Divinia, Divine Ishbala. Problem is I don’t have Irongut.

2 questions.

1. Does your guild care that you’re sharing builds from their discord to the public?
  2. Do you have Doomclaw? Or Great Maw?
  1. For a delve team? I doubt it. This is my first time sharing anything from it. If they do, I expect I’ll be hearing about it shortly.

2. Yes and yes. I believe I have everything below mythic and about half of the mythics.

Delves don’t have a guild standing so its totally okay IMO.

Unless, y’know, your team of choice is someone else’s and they object.

My team for The Warrens is: Titan + Yasmine’s Pride / Yao Guai / Green Seer / Stonehammer under Wild Plains banner. Stonehammer is good at damage soaking when he is in front (thanks to Trickster) and at stunning stealthy enemies.

PSA: Dragon’s Eye teams still work, just slower.

My team for The Warrens that beats 500 pretty easily Yasmine’s Pride, Apothecary, Queen Aurura, Ketras the Bull, with Titan Class. Tactic is to cast Yasmine at least 3 (but ideally 4) times, then unleash the Bull!

I believe what I was using to this was similar. I believe it was Yasmine’s Pride, Apothecary, Ketras the Bull, Gorgotha. Maybe the extra mana and the barriers make the difference? Fourth position seems like a very risky spot for Ketras, though. One swap from the Trickster and your lone source of damage takes a huge hit, along with his damage output.

Unfortunately, Queen Aurora is another mythic I’m missing. I’ve got about 8000 diamonds saved and waiting for Gard’s Avatar. Last time, I came just short of 4000 diamonds on his last day before rotating out of the Soulforge. I took Ubastet the next week as a consolation prize. Then, the very next week, Gard’s Avatar was back…

I’m going to give Nullings’ team a try tonight and see how it goes.

1 Like

The 1st battle Trickster always swaps my Ketras around with Yasmine, but by the time I have drained all their armour and took out the 1st Trickster, I wait for 2nd Trickster to cast swapping the troops back to their rightful position, then take out the remaining Trickster.

There is 1 Trickster in the boss battle too, but casting with Yasmine 4 times will mean your health is around 800 with your armour on top, like you say add in the barrier affect of Queen Aurora too, then it is normally pretty successful.

Running ahead: a team for delving Fang Moor: Titan + Yasmine’s Pride / Yao Guai / Spiritdancer / Stonehammer under Wild Plains banner.

Finally:)

Not as impressive as @Shimrra with 100 lvl hoard but I’m quite happy nonetheless:)
Took me around 15-20 tries - first few on 170lvl hoard and the rest on 199lvl.

The team was Redthorn/Green Golem/Dark Dryad/Alderfather(Primal Rift banner). I tried with double Green Golem but Redthorn is easier to sacrifice and 4th Primal Rift troop gives few bonus stats to the team.

My last fight was quite an epic. I have managed to kill the first 3 troops (second time that I reached lone Alderfather) but then enemy Alderfather with 500 health and armor almost killed me and summoned 3 troops again(with Green golem in 1st position). At the time I had only Green Golem and not buffed Treant behind him. I was quite desperate and played just out of stubbornness. And then I realized that he cannot kill me - summoned Green Golem had less than 100 attack and I was able to almost permanently keep him entagled and buff health to my Green Golem in that time. I thought that I had a slim chance to kill him - buff my Treant to 1000 attack and armor, sacrifice my Green Golem and somehow kill all his troops before he kills me. Too bad I was almost permanently entangled - I needed to wait when Treant was not entangled to buff his attack.
More than 1 hour later and ~20 casts of Treant I finally buffed him to 1000 attack and armor. I have stopped all casts from Green Golem so enemy will be able to kill him. Then I somehow waited until entagle on Treant wears off and then I have killed all enemy troops. I was extremely lucky that enemy didn’t match any purple in that time and that I killed full-mana Alderfather just before his cast.

25 Likes