Delves: Strategies, tactics and tips

As I posted in the faction thread:

This faction is literally worse than Dark Pits for level 500 4x Faction.

I mean, it looks like it is on the right track in terms of being an actually competent faction team. It has a Nyx clone for Mana control, along with Bone Golem being a great source of Death Mark that can allow the team to kill troops of arbitrary toughness.

The problem is that all the faction troops are immune to Death Mark, meaning you have to defeat 2 of your 3 battles without Death Mark. And without Death Mark, we have… about 34 AoE damage per cast, or 17 attack per cast? How many times do you expect to be able to buff your troops until they get skulled to death?

My ideal faction rework is to make the faction teams VIABLE in Delve. Crypt Keepers, Primal Rift, Sea of Sorrows can be easily beaten at level 500 if you’re competent and lucky (Hall of Guardians and Fang Moor are kinda on the edge there I guess), the Delve Strategies thread has proved that. All-Seeing Eye, The Warrens, Dark Pits, and Silver Necropolis can’t compete at all in the high levels though, and that’s a serious problem.

A simple fix would be to replace Undying with something else. The Faction has plenty of Cleanse and Bless anyway, they don’t need it.

1 Like