Delve screens do not update numbers

Platform, device version and operating system:
iOS, iPhone 7, current iOS

Screenshot or image:
None

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
As mentioned (eventually) in this thread,

a game mode got “stuck” and did not update numbers. In this person’s case, it was pet rescues. For me, it was Delves.

I spent two Delve sigils, earned 30,000 points, and noticed that neither my score nor my sigil count had changed. I left the Delve menu, came back, and saw the correct numbers.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
One-off so far for me, and based on the other thread it appears to happen in several different game modes. (Pet rescue and Faction Assault for the moment.) The one thing both of these have in common is that they can be triggered from the top-left button in the “Games” menu.

It appears to have started with 4.3, as I cannot recall the bug being reported before then.

Steps to make it happen again
Unsure.

It happened again twice just now, when I tried to purchase a sigil tier from the event shop. I made a video of the second time. How would you like me to send it to you? I don’t use YouTube as a content creator, so I have no strong desire to figure out how to get it on there. I could upload it to Dropbox and PM a link.

Edit: it does not matter whether I enter the Faction Assault mode from the contextual panel at the top left of “Games” or the permanent panel at the bottom right. The mode still sticks and does not update numbers until I exit and re-enter.

You can upload it to Google Drive and send a link!

It would be great to know:

1. Your Internet connection?
  2. If the game was open over reset?
  3. How long the game had been open for?
  4. if any of these troubleshooting steps have effect.

I’ve added your report to the case!