—DEFIANCE— is recruiting! Bracket 1 GWs! No trophy req!

Hi!

As the title implies, my wonderful guild is looking for new members. These are our reqs:

• 500k gold donation on Monday

• 1500 seals

• Use of free sigils for guild events and completing Guild Wars battles by Sunday

• At least around level 1000-1100+

But what do you get in return?

• All regular tasks completed Monday, with epic tasks completed every two weeks

• Bracket 1 in Guild Wars

• ALL portals in guild events closed!

• Helpful tips, deck support and a community with a fun sense of humour

Please message me at OMFGorgeous on psn if you are interested. Thank you!

Bump. We have a few places open now :blush:

Updated to include recruitment for support guild H0ly Shards!

Just wanted to hop on and let interested folks know that when she says wonderful, she means it.

The people in these guilds are incredibly supportive, helpful and a joy to play with!

In Shards of Acclaim we get multiple Legendary Tasks as well as all tasks done and have never been outside the top 10 on any Tower of Doom event. We also are in the top 30 of all guilds in earning trophies per week (again with no trophy requirement).

Everyone in our guilds pulls their weight and then some and our organization and communication are second to none!

1 Like

Still got one spot

Worth noting that we just got done winning bracket 2 in guild wars and are on our way to bracket 1!

Have spots open. Pm me on psn :slight_smile:

great guild, fun and relaxed with good peeps

Hi I am level 49 half way to 50. I earn at least 1500 seal a week, 50,000+ gold, 150+ trophies a week. I play almost every day. I am still very new to the game. I am in a pretty good guild with about half the members really being active. The leader of the guild is great and answers all of my questions. I just wish a few more members were actively participating a little more.

I am willing to try another guild, but I would like one that is not too serious, but has more then half active members. Any suggestions?

Hey there. I would suggest creating a forum post on here in the PS4/guild recruitment category with what you’ve written above. That way more people will see your numbers and will see if you’d be a good fit for their guild. Unfortunately you’re not quite high enough for us but there’s some good guilds out there that like to help newer players. If you can’t find anyone here that seems to fit your needs, perhaps you could try the in game global chat. But that can be hit or miss. Best of luck and hope you continue to enjoy the game!

Hi thanks for the advice :slight_smile:

One spot will be open on Monday.

One spot still open now! Message me on PSN :slight_smile:

Spot open now!

We have a new spot open now. PM OMFGorgeous for details.

We have punch and pie. :grinning:

2 Likes

12ded702fb8e8ffd6668954c095cbec4

1 Like

Hi My level is around 350, I have My own guild but it is small and most of the members are inactive. I have not played GOW in awhile but I am very good at it and am sure I can accomplish any requirements needed.

Hey thanks for your interest. Unfortunately you’re a little too low level for us, although I can put you in touch with a great guild that accepts members of your level if you like?

1 Like

I would appreciate that very much thank you.

Spot open now! Pm me on PSN to join