Daily Rewards keep getting reset (Xbox)

I submitted a support ticket already.
I have played consecutive days since Dec 3 2017. The Jan 1 2018 glitch reset the daily reward count to zero. I believe we all were reset and compensated for it.
This morning I have been reset again - back to one day. I have played every day since the glitch fix and it should have been day 5.
I am losing rewards and will continue to lose rewards since the consecutive day count has to be built up again.

Is this being looked into and fixed?

2 Likes

I had the same problem and submitted a ticket as well (havenā€™t heard back). And you think youā€™re mad, Iā€™ve logged in Every single day since I started which was around Halloween of 2016. So, Iā€™m really disappointed that this glitch messed that up.

1 Like

I accepted the Jan 1 reset because they did send compensation to everyone. I resigned myself to building up my days again.
This new reset was unexpected and Iā€™m not only concerned that Iā€™m losing rewards but that it may keep happening and resetting our play streaks every few days.
Hopefully they will investigate, find and fix the problem.

1 Like

Please add my name to the list of those who have Xbox rewards getting reset. I play every day, except for a one-week stretch in August. This morning, I was at the ā€œthree dayā€ reward level, meaning that it must have reset going into Saturday, and I simply didnā€™t notice it.

Please fix this, and please award the correct rewards. Thank you. -EG

this happened to me yesterday on PC. I know i logged in since i completed my GW battlesā€¦ today I was at day 2 for login rewards.

Yeah, I assumed it happened to everyone, and that weā€™d eventually get compensated. Itā€™s a small amount of gold, but I guess for some players itā€™s important.

So, would 20k gold be fair compensation for the loss?

We wouldnā€™t get compensated if they arenā€™t aware of it.
My concern is not the amount of gold replaced - which I would expect to equal the losses - but the fact that this glitch is new. It only started to occur AFTER the New Years Day glitch when they reset.
It is now days after the ā€˜fixā€™ of Jan 2 and another reset happens. So something is still glitching.
Maybe you donā€™t mind but Iā€™ll be a bit annoyed if we keep getting these resets every few days.
Whatā€™s important to some players is that the game functions the way it should.

I submitted a ticket on this yesterday, and mentioned in my write-up that I was prompted to do it after reading a thread on the Forums. So, hopefully they know both about the issue and about this thread.

1 Like

Iā€™m glad to see other people having this issue and not just me. Donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™m sorry you guys are having problems too. I just mean Iā€™m glad itā€™s not just a ā€œmeā€ thing, if that makes sense. And it doesnā€™t seem localized to console either, as at least one PC player has commented already. So, it must be something, somewhere on the gameā€™s end as a whole

I received the day 2 rewards again today.

Same thing happened to me (on XB1). I havenā€™t missed a day for at least a year, but when I logged in Saturday my daily rewards were reset to 1. I am positive I did not miss a day.

1 Like

Reset. Again. PS4.

Support responded and set my day count to 7.
But my concern is if they misunderstood what reset Iā€™m talking about. The Support reply sent the link to the Jan 1 glitch fix. That is not the glitch I am referencing. That glitch was fixed Jan 2.

The problem Iā€™m talking about happened to me Sunday Jan 7 - before this weekā€™s reset and 5 days after the New Years glitch. (Thatā€™s the day it happened to me other posts have different days.)
I replied to the Support email pointing this out. My concern is that this reset could occur again unless investigated.

I am on Xbox One and I am tired of seeing my daily login rewards being reset as well. Is there any way to know that theyā€™re going to do something about this. I donā€™t like my rewards being played with.

Apparently the only way to get some sort of answer is to file a support ticket.
[https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new]

I really donā€™t think they are aware of the daily rewards resetting. The answer I got from support seemed to blame the Jan 1 glitch but these resets have occurred after that.
I would have thought by now someone from Support would have jumped into this thread ā€¦

Likewise, I also mentioned that others were reporting the same issue on the forums when I submitted my ticket.

Iā€™m not sure how issues get kicked up from support to the devs, but maybe @Ozball could verify that someone is looking into whatever is causing this?

1 Like

We are looking in to it. It usually seems to be triggered if youā€™re online during weekly reset, but it doesnā€™t always occur. If people submit tickets to support, they should be able to fix you up when it does happen.

2 Likes

Thanks. Iā€™m usually sleeping during reset, but there was one night this week I was up late. I donā€™t think it was Sunday though.

I can definitely state I am not online during the weekly resets - way too early on the East coast USA for me. My last reset also occurred a day before the reset.
Thanks for looking into this!

1 Like

I am also having the same problem, while I have not submitted a ticket as of yet I have noticed that it quite literally does it every time there is a new patch.[quote=ā€œOutlaw, post:1, topic:34746, full:trueā€]
I submitted a support ticket already.
I have played consecutive days since Dec 3 2017. The Jan 1 2018 glitch reset the daily reward count to zero. I believe we all were reset and compensated for it.
This morning I have been reset again - back to one day. I have played every day since the glitch fix and it should have been day 5.
I am losing rewards and will continue to lose rewards since the consecutive day count has to be built up again.