👑 🐲 Black Dragon Court (Black Dragon/30 Secs 2 Match/Gems of the Ostfront) Recruitment open 🐲 👑

early morning bump…hurry up to join this fantastic guild before reset…

Hi. My level is 408. All of kingdoms level 10 . Seals 1500, trophies 250 – 300. I can donate 300k – 400k gold. If you interested my invite code is NIGHTF_YF9D.

Going to continue looking to fill our spot opening tomorrow as I haven’t gotten a response from the above candidate and they’ve applied to another guild as well.

We’re currently rank #61 and in GW B3. Please PM me here or on discord (Vanyel#5227)

##Weekly Min Reqs:
✪ 300k+ gold
✪ 750 / (1200) seals*
✪ 120+ trophies
✪ 25/30 GW (preferably all 30 & daily but weekly acceptable) + all sentinels to level 1 on Monday
✪ Discord highly recommended but not mandatory

*750 seals min required during normal weeks and 1200 seals on weeks with new mythic releases.

1 spot will be vacant in GotO on monday after reset:

:green_heart: Gems of the Ostfront requirements :green_heart:

All Players:

✪ GW participation (30/30), daily preferred unless ill or on notified absence
✪ 250k gold minimum donation for players with all kingdoms lvl 10. Gold to be donated in the specified task order (See Guild Admin, Announcement) - which might change from time to time.
✪ 670 seals. This ensures we reach 20k / lvl 5 chests, but our guild target should ideally be 40K if possible
✪ 50 trophies, 100+ appreciated from experienced players (Level 500+)

Players without all kingdoms at level 10:
We accept a limited number of lesser experienced players who have not yet levelled all kingdoms to Level 10, but are working hard to do so. For those:
✪ Gold donations to guild tasks before all kingdoms are level 10 are optional, but appreciated
✪ Leveling kingdoms to 10 in an appropriate period of time of max. 4 weeks is possible
✪ Exceptions can be made for named players with limitations/handicaps
✪ Following us on Discord chat is strongly encouraged, but not mandatory

Two free spots now available with "Gems of the Ostfront"
Requirements see here in thread, if interested PM here or discord Flatulenzio#0075:

Looking to fill 2 spots in Gems of the Ostfront. Apply here or contact @Flatulenzio on the forums or Flatulenzio#0075 on discord.

:green_heart: Gems of the Ostfront requirements :green_heart:

All Players:

✪ GW participation (30/30), daily preferred unless ill or on notified absence
✪ 250k gold minimum donation for players with all kingdoms lvl 10. Gold to be donated in the specified task order (See Guild Admin, Announcement) - which might change from time to time.
✪ 670 seals. This ensures we reach 20k / lvl 5 chests, but our guild target should ideally be 40K if possible
✪ 50 trophies, 100+ appreciated from experienced players (Level 500+)

update bump…still 2 spots available

Bump. Gems of the Ostfront are still looking for 2 competent team players eager to participate actively, and who will reap the rewards of being in a great guild where we all have lots of fun, and work together. You are missing out by not joining us. We provide a path to the top! In fact…we ARE on the path to the top!!

early morning :last_quarter_moon_with_face:bump

Still looking for 2 new members willing to join GotO:

✪ GW participation (30/30), daily preferred
✪ 250k gold minimum donation
✪ 670 seals. This ensures we reach 20k but our guild target is 40K
✪ 50 trophies min but 100+ appreciated from experienced players (Level 500+)
✪ lvl 200+ preferred

Bumpetibump!

Bump

Or contact @sojatay here, Sophie#0785 on Discord

You’re all missin’ out by not speakin’ up…Don’t be shy now :slight_smile:

Update bump for two open spots in our friendly environment :smiley:

Hi) i am 170 lvl, all kindom 10 lvl, play everyday) invait code ALMAT

Thx…have a look to your inbox

Still one spot vacant…don’t hesitate to join this awesome guild of the Black Dragon Court

Bump. GoTO is now full

GoTO now needs ONE player please; start immediately :slight_smile:

Bump, still one spot available in GotO

Bump, squared