CONSOLE: Snakes and Ladders

Originally published at: CONSOLE: Snakes and Ladders – Gems of War

Don’t roll snake eyes.

New Troop: Bone Naga

<http://gemsofwar.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/blog_bonenaga.png" rel=“attachment wp-att-10822”>

Many centuries ago, a special Naga child was hatched. She was half snake, half humanoid, like her mother, but she had the most wondrous set of wings. It was widely believed, though never confirmed, that the father was Undine, God of the Sea.

Her mother named her Euryali, and as she grew, it soon became apparent that she had an aptitude for magic far beyond most of her people. Sadly (though this is a story for another time), Euryali was feared by the Naga Queens, and was exiled from her home. She travelled deep into the Mists, into the places even the Naga fear to slither, and there she learned many secrets including the dark powers of necromancy.

When Euryali returned, it was with a host of Undead Naga at her back. A fierce battle raged for many years, and although Euryali was defeated, her body was never found. The Bone Naga however, still persist deep within the swamps, and are just another reason the Naga still refuse to travel into the Heart of the Mists to this very day.

New Troop: Necrezza

Necrezza will also be added to the store as a Glory Reward this week, and will appear in chests in a few weeks’ time!

Please note this Event only applies to the XBox 1 and PS4 versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

2 Likes

Finally necrezza!!!

Noice! Finally!

Well this was unexpected.

They are using their ‘buffer’, which means there’s some nasty stuff on the backend

1 Like

Arcane Dark will be very useful for a lot of troops.

1 Like

Nope.
Nope nope nope.
Nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope.

I’ll get Necrezza but I’m saving my event keys. Get back to me in around 171.5 hours with an event we can actually try for.

You don’t need event keys for Necrezza.

3 Likes

That’s why I said I was getting her. Just gotta see how much glory I need.

Great time to stock up on the Arcane Red/Purple for those hoping to snag Elemaugrim and trait her out! 2x arcanes for 350 glory.

1 Like

I got 309 dark you think im safe?

2 Likes

hmmm… might want to buy a few, just in case.

1 Like

Need about 12 more…

3 Likes

Er… What do you do if you don’t get him Ricky?

Jumps on the forum and tells us all on here about it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess i will still have 309 dark

1 Like

I think ‘safety’ depends entirely on you stash of Keys and Gems.:grinning: One can always farm Explore for stones…

Mythic RNG is another matter altogether. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Easy numbers:
200 VIP Chests 13.3% No Mythic (9k Gems)
400 VIP Chests 1.7% No Mythic (18k Gems)

I must be really unlucky cause i opened

300 vip chests
500 gem chests
100 guild chests
1000 glory chests

And no stupid dwarf

2 Likes

Damn, Ricky. That’s bullshit you should have 2 with those resources spent.

Sorry bro. :frowning_face:

1 Like

I have just used my 2500 glory then 300 gem chests and got him in my last 50. I decided to keep my gems for elemaugrim from vip. I don’t want another ketras situation.

1 Like