The 2.2 console update for Xbox and PS4 is soon to be available to players of all ages! Please report any issues you may find with the update here
Last Update: March 15th, 2017
- Battles once again returning errors on successful matches when it shouldn’t be.
- Being attacked by an entangled troop that does no damage removes Barrier (Reference)
- Overly zealous chat censorship.
- Checking chat while the servers are down will cause the game to freeze, crash, or just generally become unplayable.
- When the chat room you attempt to connect to is full, the above bug occurs.
- Sometimes unable to open up a user’s hero profile from their chat entry.
- Defaults to highest key value in inventory. Should default to gold keys. (Reference)
- Breakdown of skill points does not always match the listed total of skills (Reference)
- Hero troop with a type required for a Progress Event does not award Event Points - Reference
- Guild Join menu title says ‘Hypnotic Failure’
- Guild Roster popup appears off screen for members lower on the list
- Total troop count incorrect. Is always one higher than total unique troops.
Message Pop Ups
- May display a blank message with blank buttons. (Reference)
Player Vs. Player
- Some people getting more PvP Points than they should be.
Shop and Offers Menu
- [PS4] Cannot purchase Path to Glory and Growth Packs. Status: Purchases should now be available to all PS4 users
- Discount amount on Offers menu only displays the $
- Price of purchasables in the offers menu display $0.00 instead of the correct price
- No indication of what armour is included in with the starter packs. (Reference)
- Path to Glory and Growth Pack asterisk help text items are not visible on screen when they should be (Reference)
Spells & Weapons
- Healing an ally with barrier removes the barrier
- Heroes with an additional troop type were not being counted as that race for some spells (i.e Dedaemona’s spell)
- Troops with Barrier in a team that has lost one or more troops will cause damage that is applied to all troops to not display on the correct troops. This will cause the health of the affected troop to not update, appearing as if they were unaffected, however this is a display bug. The damage has been applied to the troop. (Reference)
- Troops that deal randomly split damage amongst enemies may not deal their full damage potential. (Reference) Status: Should be fixed in the next update
- Game may lag for some time when using abilities. Any information on what abilities are causing this (Preferably consistently) are appreciated! (Reference)
- Order and Chaos not resolving against the correct targets if one of the hits is a kill. (Reference)
- Reordering troop spells can drag troops off screen (Reference)
- Revenge battles not counting towards ‘Win X Ranked PvP battles’ tasks.
- Unlock a weapon task not completing even after unlocking a weapon. (Reference)
- Random requirements on a task may reset when restarting the game before taking action (Reference)
- Tasks that require you to use a specific banner for a team are difficult for new players who are not familiar with what banner belongs to what kingdom (Reference)
- Tasks that require unlocking a kingdom can task the player with unlocking an unreleased Kingdom (Reference)
- Kraken’s Tentacles trait will sometimes display the damage done like a spell effect if a four match is made following its spell. (Reference)
- Indigestible is not functioning as intended.
- The menu before entering treasure hunt, which asks you to pay a treasure map to play, describes the game as having 8 turns to get as much treasure as possible, and does not take into account any bonuses acquired from your guild. (Refrence)
- Tribute collection icon not always appearing correctly on the home kingdom once the allowed amount of time has passed. Can be solved with a reset. (Reference)
- After collecting tribute the game went to a black screen. (Reference)
Troops and Teams
- Switching your defense team doesn’t always save correctly (Reference)
- Hero unable to reach mythic card status. Card rarity border determined by weapon equipped, where it should be based on levels.
- Ascending troops caused the game to hang. (Reference)
- [XB1] “Champion of PvP” Achievement unlocks when reaching PvP Tier 2.
- [XB1] “Professor Campbell Would be Proud…” Achievement unlocks when reaching 249 wins.
- [PS4] Gamma Slider is no longer displayed in the Settings Menu Status: Unfortunately, during the upgrade of our engine, this functionality was weirdly removed (or is hidden somewhere completely different which we were unable to find). This means that the Gamma Slider had to be removed from the game.
- [XB1] Game may hang on the victory screen.